Circuit City Closing!!!!

Sully

FYI, the one on West Broad is closing and the price on everything is marked down. Not sure when it started. I stopped by there on my way home from work today. It was a madhouse. There's a LOT of tv's left, several in-home stereo systems, some car audio stuff, and some computer stuff. Everything that's left is what was on display. Still "new" stuff though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Circuit City is a bunch of faggots, and Alan McCullough is the queen of them. I went in there today and danced a jig all over their shitty priced, liquidated merchandise. Then I bought a 27 inch flat screen for the bedroom.

Circuit City can suck a dick.

Originally posted by SamZman:

Where is this at? it's not on the store locator on their website..

It's on West Broad about a mile from I-270. Or just East of Gerogesville Rd. It is on the North side of the road next to Kohl’s. Across from Delphi. There is a Golf store and a T.J's right in front of it. Hope that can help a few people find it.

I live about 5 minutes from there; I'll have to go check it out. Too bad I really don't have any money to spend. graemlins/cry.gif

Originally posted by Cooter:

yea, easton's also going downhill... not sure about sawmill, but i've heard it was worse than easton

Sawmill store has been slated to close since they decided to build the Polaris one. They are not even stocking some new items because of it. Easton store will not be closing. It is an A-1 store.

Originally posted by d3caps:

Circuit City is a bunch of faggots, and Alan McCullough is the queen of them. I went in there today and danced a jig all over their shitty priced, liquidated merchandise. Then I bought a 27 inch flat screen for the bedroom.

Circuit City can suck a dick.

your a faggot actully go cry to some one whos cares

as for the easton store it is closing that location and opening a new one around the mall, and bigger store, and sawmill will not be closing they make a good amount of money surprisingly. And no circuit city is not even close to go out of business...not even close d3 you dipshit do some reasearch before you talk.

There were 13 low traffic stores that closed, but 13 new larger stores like polaris are in the process of being built, circuit city is actully expecting its best year ever this year. Also another company recently made an offer to CC to buy them out, that offer was turned down. And many of you may not know but CC owns several companys, intertan, radioshack canda, a big cell phone company in canda as well. They will not be going out of business, just trying to revamp some older stores

w/e, internet type doesn't matter

anyway... yea, they're relocating the easton store cuz it's in a horrible place to get to.. you can only get to it from going that one way, it's really inconvenient, the way the store is taken care of is horrible though..

i've never understand why everyone loved best buy so much though.. oh well

circuit city's trying to gear to stay number one, best buys soon here to take that spot.. so there you get the new style at polaris.. which seems to be working, we're getting quite a bit of volume, it was especially crazy w/ x-mas and black friday

Originally posted by B:

your a faggot actully go cry to some one whos cares

as for the easton store it is closing that location and opening a new one around the mall, and bigger store, and sawmill will not be closing they make a good amount of money surprisingly. And no circuit city is not even close to go out of business...not even close d3 you dipshit do some reasearch before you talk.

There were 13 low traffic stores that closed, but 13 new larger stores like polaris are in the process of being built, circuit city is actully expecting its best year ever this year. Also another company recently made an offer to CC to buy them out, that offer was turned down. And many of you may not know but CC owns several companys, intertan, radioshack canda, a big cell phone company in canda as well. They will not be going out of business, just trying to revamp some older stores

why dont you take a breather from siphoning on the CC corporate cock, and get YOUR facts straight. CC closed 19 stores AND a distribution center, not 13. You might also want to see if they have an employee accomodation from hooked on phonics, because obviously you cannot read. Nowhere did I say that they were going out of business anytime soon, it will be awhile before they are gone completely, which is a shame. Obviously, you are buying in to the usual CC rhetoric that they are spoon feeding you. Lets see how their "projections" add up at the end of the year. Then you can stick that spoon right up your ass.

why dont you take a breather from siphoning on the CC corporate cock, and get YOUR facts straight. CC closed 19 stores AND a distribution center, not 13. You might also want to see if they have an employee accomodation from hooked on phonics, because obviously you cannot read. Nowhere did I say that they were going out of business anytime soon, it will be awhile before they are gone completely, which is a shame. Obviously, you are buying in to the usual CC rhetoric that they are spoon feeding you. Lets see how their "projections" add up at the end of the year. Then you can stick that spoon right up your ass.

Wow, Brandon got owned.

-Marc

but i also know the proper uses of your, and you're, so ive got you there retard.

The number in my email was 13, which must have been the number of stores in this market region.

And one should know i could give a fuck less what i spell right, its a god damn internet forum, not english class, i dont need to re read every post and check for gramitcal errors.

And if your a best buy grundel grabber, why dont you check how many times they have filed for bankrupcy, and how many law suits have been taken out against them, what a moral company...

Marc you fucking squirrel get a job ( i know ;) )

I hate BB as well to be quite honest with you.

" i dont need to re read every post and check for 'gramitcal' errors."

^ I dont think it would work for you if you did.

"what a moral company..." as opposed to converting long time career employees to an hourly wage as opposed to commission, and then firing those who didnt accept the pay cut immediately? Then converting an "at-cost" discount to a discount where employees are better off buying from ebay? Hows that City Advantage program working out for you, er, i mean City Assrapage? I love a store that focuses more on selling an extended warranty than the actual products that they stock.

[ 21. February 2005, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: d3caps ]