New wolf in town...

Guest spirit-wolf

Guest spirit-wolf

Heyas all. A friend pointed me in the direction of this mailing list, glad he did. Anyways I don't live in Columbus as of yet, I plan on moving here in the next couple of months. Anyways about myself and I guess the ride...

I lived in Columbus for several years before moving back out of state, and I am coming back to make a new start on some stuff. I work at a retail auto parts store and am in the process of geting some auto tech certifications. I plan on tyring to open up my own garage at some point in the near future with the help of friends. I enjoy bracket drag racing, road rally raing, and drift series events. As for my ride, it's not too much ATM but she pulls quick...

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE running the standard 3800 series I engine and stock trannie. Mods include K+N modified cold air intake system (soon to be ram air ducted), Accel preformance ignition system wires and coils, full Magnaflow high flow exaust running 2.5 inch pipes. Upgrades soon to come include a total teardown and rebuild, port and polish of the heads and cylinders. Looking for suitible cam and roller rockers to replace the stock, electric water pump, full suspenmsion upgrades (living in a pot hole ridden town seems to have worm my current system down)

On the drawing board is a fully modified Chevy 350 small block strip racer...when I get the money going...

Anyways look forward to gettgin to meet and chat with many of you in the coming months...

Originally posted by WebNinja:

I'm going to have a flying rasecar that doubles as a submarine when I get the money...

i have a buddies dads uncle who has one of those in cali, but he doesn't race it anymore

Guest spirit-wolf

Heh, hey it's alright with me. Yea I might sound like a poser but hell loan me a few bucks so I can actually get the mods I want done eh? ;)

Money is one of my weak points...so much I wanna do, only so much I can afford.

Oh and they're not just ANY spark plugs bucko..they're double platinum plugs! *lol*

Hey welcome to the board. Columbus has alot to offer. National Trials opens up on April 3rd for drag racing and there is drifting going on in Dayton that same day. And NASA has road course racing April 1-3 up at Mid-Ohio.

Originally posted by WebNinja:

I'm going to have a flying rasecar that doubles as a submarine when I get the money...

I think I saw that on Monster Garage, I think they use a Delorean. :eek:

Originally posted by Big Bad Wolf:

Heyas all. A friend pointed me in the direction of this mailing list

What is this mailing list you speak of.

This is a MESSAGE BOARD, not a mailing list. There is a VERY big difference between the two.

Guest Redracerx

Wow double platinum, you rolling rich now, when you gonna upgradeto titaniun alloy plugs and uranium enriched turnsignal fluid?

J/K...lol graemlins/nutkick.gif