new to cr

girlygirl18t

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Everyone Including Jesus Hates Me:

Hello

You'll learn to ignore me, just like everyone else does, and probably come to hate me, just like everyone else

why are you so negative man? If you think someone hates you, either ask them why, or take a good hard look at yourself and figure out why... then fix it... smile.gif

oh, I forgot to say, welcome to CR!

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Back_2_Reality_Of_Fury:

why are you so negative man? If you think someone hates you, either ask them why, or take a good hard look at yourself and figure out why... then fix it... smile.gif
i've accepted my position as black sheep of the board

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Back_2_Reality_Of_Fury:

i've accepted my position as black sheep of the board, it's my being too damn opinionated that everyone hates me

Originally posted by Everyone Including Jesus Hates Me:

i've accepted my position as black sheep of the board, it's my being too damn opinionated that everyone hates me

No, it's is because you cry and whine like a bitch. "Woe is me, everyone hates me, I'm so sad, why doesn't anyone like me, waaa waaa waaa." You brought this entirely on yourself.

Welcome. smile.gif

Congratulations on getting through two pages of your first thread without any requests for anal sex, which is what usually happens when a female introduces herself to the board. tongue.gif

Someone should show that shockwave file of the board where the girl posting hi and all the OMGHI2U thing. That's funny stuff.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

tempting but no.....kinky i am but there is a line pee is icky.....

do all girls get this much of a responce??

Yes.

• Casper unlocked this topic