car guru here

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
hi im rob last couple years ive been driving a black g2 integra.know ive got a mustangso im sure if u hang at the street races ,,,you all ready know me so give me a holler

Originally posted by gearhead559:

f school i was mankin 2 much money fixxing cars 2 stay in english class ,sorry....

Yea your cool, im sure the chicks just love the lack of punctuation with you.

yea i finished high school,and a year of college at northwestern.so take your toys and go back 2 your mommy!

Wow nice comeback.....how long did it take for you to come up with that one?

yea i finished high school,and a year of college at northwestern.

I was just asking because you didn't state what school you quit, I just assumed it was High School from the way you type. I guess wherever you went either didn't give a shit about teaching you or you were just too dumb to learn anything. Or is it cooler to use 2 instead of to, maybe I can repeat words repeat words too? 1m 1337 y0, sorry if you don't understand all of what I just typed, I tried my best to type in retard like you do but it just didn't work quite like I though it would. I'm going to go slam my head into a brick wall a couple of times to try to bring myself down to your level of intelligence, or should I say lack thereof, so you will comprehend my next post better.

p.s. Keep being cocky all over the board and you'll be getting this treatment from alot more people than just me.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Is that English?

I think we might have a little Grovetucky SPS syndrome happening in this thread.

if i was from grove city ,i woundnt be able 2 turn on the computer!!!

if i was from grove city ,i woundnt be able 2 turn on the computer!!!

"Posts: 54 | First name: robert | Vehicle: 90 mustang lx | From: grove city | Registered: Apr 2005 | Avg. PostsPerDay: 9.0 | IP: Logged |