hey guys

Guest crx_ludechic

Guest crx_ludechic

Hey, my name is Meg. im 17 and from Ashville. i had a CRX, but i sold it last weekend. im lookin for a 92-96 prelude now. my CRX had a shitload of body work done, and i made the wide boykit by myself. the engine was all stock. my prelude isnt gonna be all body like my CRX was.

http://members.cardomain.com/crx_gurlie

that shows the whole body process... check it out

thanx guys

Guest crx_ludechic
Originally posted by Deals On Wheels:

Fiberglassing takes some talent and experiance. Welcome to the board.

Please purchase this before posting:

http://www.isotemp.de/images/neu-scan/10-1.gif

And keep you sense of humor handy. smile.gif

the humor wont be a problem, i promise. and thanx for the props on my fiberglassing, at least someone realizes real talant smile.gif if ne of u guys need ur boy work fixed... just let me kno

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,0R ASS:

oh yay another ricer I'm so overjoyed.

+1

If this was a guy, I'm sure these same people would be making many more comments on that car. Put chick in the title, and somehow they think someone is going to slober on their weiner.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Harris92:

Welcome, make the next one fast

+1

While I respect the time, effort, and skill put into that CRX, it's not my cup of tea. You will probably get more fun out of your car if you upgrade the engine and suspension.

FWIW, don't take anything too seriously here and you'll be fine. 99% of these guys are just hornballs who want pics...and I'm one of them. :D

But seriously, like I say to all new people: if you don't take this site too seriously, you'll like it here.

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX

hey Meg, glad to see ya finally signed on here!

we all make our ricer mistakes at first, but atleast you learned something from it and can do bodywork better than any girl i know and 1/2 the guys we know!

Originally posted by Skidmark:

Joe I can respect a guy or a girl who does 99% of their own work on a car where it turns out pretty nice.

But where is the car that turned out nice??

Before you go on ranting, let me add that if I ever HAD to own another Honda, it would be another CRX. My 86 Si was a decent car for HS (left 100% stock, but this was well before the rice scene came about). They are definately some of the best looking Honda's, and are far more sporting than your average Civic/Accord.

But this thing looks terriable. Would have looked far better stock. This just looks like another riced out, F&F wannabe pile.

The guy w/ the Miata that has all the stupid dolls and crap glued to it probably put a lot of work into that car too.....probably thinks that turned out nice as well.

You of all people should know this; you are anti-ricing out your car, and try to make things flow well on it looks wise, other than your happiness towards the fart pipes. tongue.gif

Guest crx_ludechic

well... lotsa different comments... nitrous bird, u just dont like ne1 but urself, am i right? graemlins/jerkit.gif i mean my god... if u could read what i first posted, i said my prelude wasnt gonna be like the rex. at least im more balanced and can do lotsa things to cars now. thanx to all the ppl that said they respected my glass work, it means a lot.

id post pictures, but it pisses me off that no1 can juss see that im a chic that knows shit about cars. ill guess ill wait until i can prove it, cuz i dont juss wanna be some hott chic that wont get dirty and takes credit for other ppls work. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

• Casper unlocked this topic