New to CR

Guest crazylady

Guest crazylady
Hi everyone! I am new to the racing scene as a racer but have been associated through friends for a few years now. Guess I am hooked. I got a 98 Honda Civic I am currently starting to build so I can race. Give me a little room if I sound like a rookie who knows nothing, I am still learning. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome aboard.. Just remember like they said to keep your sense of humor on here.. your a girl so you will get tons of shit like the other girls on here did.

But say hi and come out one weekend!

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

And you sound more like an idiot the more you talk.

Jenna if you need help, let me know. smile.gif

You sound like someone desperate to kiss ass to anyone with a vagina, but that's just my opinion. smile.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

You sound like someone desperate to kiss ass to anyone with a vagina, but that's just my opinion. smile.gif

Its called being helpful to someone that asked for help. But what do you know, you still have not came up with an answer to why rotary's are a stupid motor. graemlins/jerkit.gif

[QB you still have not came up with an answer to why rotary's are a stupid motor. graemlins/jerkit.gif [/QB]

- Sound like total shit; Hondas w/ fart cans sound better

- Torqueless

- VERY detonation sensitive

- More difficult to tune due to above problem

- Reliability problems

- When an apex seal lets go (not if, when), have been know to happily take out other expensive things, such as that shiny new turbo under the hood.

Happy now?? Probably not. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

- Sound like total shit; Hondas w/ fart cans sound better

- Torqueless

- VERY detonation sensitive

- More difficult to tune due to above problem

- Reliability problems

- When an apex seal lets go (not if, when), have been know to happily take out other expensive things, such as that shiny new turbo under the hood.

Happy now?? Probably not. :rolleyes:

- So do alot of V8's with the wrong exhaust

- So are alot of 4 cyclinder cars

- Have you ever messed with AEM, HP Tuners, Ls1 Edit.

- I know alot of 7 owners that daily drive theirs with no problems at all. When you mod a car, reliabilitly seems to go down alittle anyways.

- When you lose a piston or something, seems to cost alot to fix also.

So I think they are no different then any other car.

[QB]- So do alot of V8's with the wrong exhaust

- So are alot of 4 cyclinder cars

- Have you ever messed with AEM, HP Tuners, Ls1 Edit.

- I know alot of 7 owners that daily drive theirs with no problems at all. When you mod a car, reliabilitly seems to go down alittle anyways.

- When you lose a piston or something, seems to cost alot to fix also.

[QB]

I can't believe I'm wasting time on this with you....

- Worst sounding V8 I've ever heard never sounded as bad as an rotary.

- Plenty of torqueless 4-bangers. But rotaries seem to be excessively so, especially since they are supposed to be "performance motors."

- Haven't touched AEM, seen HP Tuners, played w/ LS1_Edit a bit, own both Tunercat and LT1_Edit.....so yes, I have. You totally missed the point of WHY they are harder to tune, and it's not the software/sensors/etc. that are the reason. I'll let you try to figure that one out on your own....again, refer back to my first post on this rotary subject.

- Yes, modded cars are less reliable. Rotaries being more so.

- Putting a hole in a piston sucks, but usually doesn't take everything else out with it.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Y0gi:

She cant drive a stick, she has a civic with painted grilles,

Can't drive ;true

has a civic ;true

with painted grilles; and where did this come from,because she has a civic you think it's all riced out? graemlins/finger.gif

Hey, well around all this bitchin goin on in this thread we're all a bunch of good guys and most of us don't bite. Do you/your parents live right outside of bexley? I forget the street but I dated a Jenna a few years back, it's a small world right?

Anyways, don't let any of the fella's discourage you, turbo that bitch and it'll be fast no matter what anyone says. See ya at hooters. ;)