Nice Evening Ride - Hilliard / Dublin

31rx7

Did a nice evening ride. Just under two hours at a leisurely pace. From memory, so some of it might be suspect:

• Hayden Run Rd. til it ends at Darby Creek.
  • Right on the road there (not sure of the name) all the way until it goes to Plain City Georgesville Rd.
  • Right at stop sign after crossing creek on to Plain City Georgesville, into Plain City. Left at the traffic light in the center of town. This is the main drag in Plain City.
  • Stop at the Dairy Delight on the left for ice cream. Chat with the locals.
  • Follow the main drag out of Plain City. Go straight past 42 at the light. Take the next right. THe name of the road is Middlefield Plain City Rd or something like that.
  • Follow this road through Union Center til it hits Rt 38.
  • Turn right on Rt 38. This takes you towards Marysville.
  • Just after the speed limit goes down to 35 mph, turn right on Rt. 738. Follow it for awhile until you get back near Plain City.
  • Turn left at the stop sign at Rt 42. Follow 42 until you get to New California and turn right at the light on to Industrial Parkway.
  • Follow Industrial Parkway back towards Dublin.

You might want to check this out on Mapquest or something to validate it.

Definitely going to have to save this and check it out in the fall. I'm always looking for areas that aren't terribly far from campus to putter around for a bit and enjoy myself when I've got an hour or two to kill.