I bought a Bike

OneRunnin72SST

I just bought a 2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 custom. I haven't picked it up yet because the old owner does not yet have the title (credit union is holding it) but I can't wait to get it. It only has 900 miles on it and is in better than new condition. It is two tone blue and black. The previous owner added many things including: a very nice set of leather saddle bags, a HD fork bag, many chrome peices, Screaming Eagle exhaust, and a sissy bar. Although the riding season is about over I am still looking forward to what is left of it.

~Erik

I just bought a 2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 custom. I haven't picked it up yet because the old owner does not yet have the title (credit union is holding it) but I can't wait to get it. It only has 900 miles on it and is in better than new condition. It is two tone blue and black. The previous owner added many things including: a very nice set of leather saddle bags, a HD fork bag, many chrome peices, Screaming Eagle exhaust, and a sissy bar. Although the riding season is about over I am still looking forward to what is left of it.

~Erik

I thought you said you bought a bike?!?! Sounds more like you got a tricked out couch.

(j/k).

The riding season is only half over. September and most of August left. October is still nice at times and if you have the right gear, November is doable, too.