Bike Stolen Keep An Eye Out

NTHER91

my buddies gixxer 1k was stolen tonight from the bob evans on hamilton rd. near 33 on the east side its the black and silver with the yellow R its lowered alot chrome rims air shifter akropovick or how ever you spell it full system purple l.e.d's dyna ignition shift light any info will elp also talking about a reward pm me with any info thanx

yea no shit east side has turned into the ghetto madison twp to be exact my bike was sitting right next to it. that was kinda bitter sweet though like hey my bike isnt good enough to steal what the hell then i rememberd it was not stolen so WHEW!!!!!!

gonna have to go get an alarm now bikes to nv is gonna start carrying the gps for them too

nv is gonna start carrying the gps for them too

check out lojack, because GPS wont work if the bike is inside somewhere (ie in a garage) because it cant find the sats.

lojack is sweet, because it sends out a signal to the police cars through their laptops or something, and will work through garages and anything really. they claim a 90% success rate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...