Wondering who the bike was.....?

Mojoe

Probably not on here, but thought I'd check. 10 -10:30 Wednesday night got on 270 from Sawmill. Green bike, older ( sorry I don't know bikes that well ) We had an open highway, I figured he'd hand it to me ( I'm stock). I waited for him to laydown on the tank and we went from around 60. We ran side by side for a bit then I pulled through 4rth gear, then we let off. I was just wondering what kind of bike it was? BY NO MEANS DO I THINK MY CAR CAN RUN BIKES AND WIN. I'm not trying to post a "kill", just wondering about the bike. thanks

Probably not on here, but thought I'd check. 10 -10:30 Wednesday night got on 270 from Sawmill. Green bike, older ( sorry I don't know bikes that well ) We had an open highway, I figured he'd hand it to me ( I'm stock). I waited for him to laydown on the tank and we went from around 60. We ran side by side for a bit then I pulled through 4rth gear, then we let off. I was just wondering what kind of bike it was? BY NO MEANS DO I THINK MY CAR CAN RUN BIKES AND WIN. I'm not trying to post a "kill", just wondering about the bike. thanks

Of course you can't beat bikes. It is an established law of the universe that Bikes and Mustangs can never lose.

Wasn't me though.

Lies. Mustangs and Bikes never lose, period. RX-7's blow Apexi seals, DSM's Have crank walk, Z06's Are Z0Sick, 240's D1ft, and Dragsters run 4's. It's just how life is.

mahahahahahahhaha

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/RX7_(nocab)_vs_03Cobra.WMV

your universe is about to implode :)

Guest ravedave
ask erick nther91 hahaha he'll tell you about foxbody's handing his 750 it's own ass haha i guess it was not the stock 5.0L motor and it had nitrous. haaha he'll tell you because he owns botha bike and a mustang he enjoyed losing. our buddy kevin lost too and he had a heavy modded GSX-R 1000....till some fuck asses stole it..

im sure most of you know the aformentioned fox its a 93 cobra keith is the name and yes it handed me alot more than my ass but i dont mind loseing to people like him and sam and andrew and tilly JEBUS im slooowwww more juice

wrong name and dave my name is Eric no k dumb

Guest 1_slow_600
im sure most of you know the aformentioned fox its a 93 cobra keith is the name and yes it handed me alot more than my ass but i dont mind loseing to people like him and sam and andrew and tilly JEBUS im slooowwww more juice

wrong name and dave my name is Eric no k dumb

I hope that you are not talking about you raced him on your bike vs his car and lost....look's like someone needs to learn how to ride.

ask erick nther91 hahaha he'll tell you about foxbody's handing his 750 it's own ass haha i guess it was not the stock 5.0L motor and it had nitrous. haaha he'll tell you because he owns botha bike and a mustang he enjoyed losing. our buddy kevin lost too and he had a heavy modded GSX-R 1000....till some fuck asses stole it..

yea them asses stole it

dave i found something of yours in my truck and it wasn't your boxers or breifs....lol