Got Hit by a Car Today

Crash1647545504

There were no cars behind him, the only cars around were the ones going the opposite direction, that had to swerve to avoid my body, and they kept going as well.

Yes, I'll leave after work Firday, I'll hit chad up and see if he wants to ride down.

What kind of POS drives by when they see someone get hit on a motorcycle? At least fucking stop, you were laying in the freaking road!

CENTRAL OHIO

i saw where a lady go into a wreck and she was laying acorss the steering wheel bleeding and they honked at her. people are assholes.

ben sorry to hear that man hope everything turns out ok. DO RIDE THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!

just hope that because you failed to follow the doctors directions your arm doesn't break the rest of the way while ur riding and cause an even more serious accident.

I haven't riden since I'v been to the Docs. Just to the orthopedics, then from there to work, and from work to home. I can't just leave my bike at the office. So I really haven't failed to follow any instructions yet, although I did intend to.