Why Macs Suck

SPLN SUX

yeah that was retarded! ive never had any of the problems he was going on about. unless he was talking about os9 which really did suck (but he wasnt, as he mentioned the dock). and all the new macs are really next systems anyway, and they run on unix. so if your complaining about macs not doing what you want your stupid! you can customize anything on your mac. and if you really have a problem with osx or actually aqua, you can run kde or gnome on there, depending your reference. Im just tired of people judging there mac opinions on os9 and earlier apples, which i will agree full heatedly sucked. when the new g4, g5 osx systems are completely different machines. just dont complain about a computer you know nothing of, and trust me if you hate macintosh, you know nothing of it!

yeah that was retarded! ive never had any of the problems he was going on about. unless he was talking about os9 which really did suck (but he wasnt, as he mentioned the dock). and all the new macs are really next systems anyway, and they run on unix. so if your complaining about macs not doing what you want your stupid! you can customize anything on your mac. and if you really have a problem with osx or actually aqua, you can run kde or gnome on there, depending your reference. Im just tired of people judging there mac opinions on os9 and earlier apples, which i will agree full heatedly sucked. when the new g4, g5 osx systems are completely different machines. just dont complain about a computer you know nothing of, and trust me if you hate macintosh, you know nothing of it!

Just shut up and enjoy the funny video. :)