lil kipp needs a bike

Guest lil kipp 87

I've got a 1981 suzuki I'll sell ya for $600, its been sitting for a year because the clutch wont disengage fully. I'm gonna take a look at it tonight, see if its just the cable that needs adjusted. It smokes a little bit too. If you're interested I'll give you some more info

correction: clutch is fine now, bike just lacks power. Its a 650 but feels like a 250 haha. It was like this when I first got it out of storage from my dad and slowly got some power back, so I dunno you can tinker with it if you want, but it runs.

auctually my uncle posted under my name, please refer all questions about the cb 750f ss to "splatmaster". btw, it's a nice bike, runs good, new chain and both sprokets, vance&hines full exhaust, re-jetted carbs, emgo cone filters on each carb. new grips and bar ends, new tires, new spark plug wires, lowered, new seat cover. I think thats about it... Just ask "splatmaster" he can tell ya!!