ohh how i miss columbus

bonacci01

haha... you said that you were building a car to give Corey a run for his money in an earlier post.... as far as raining on your parade, if I was trying to do that, I would tell you exactly how ghey I think your car looks ;)

or how no matter how custom your car is it is still a Focus.... but I didn't... I was trying to be nice about saying that you wouldn't give Corey a run for his money. :)

haha... you said that you were building a car to give Corey a run for his money in an earlier post.... as far as raining on your parade, if I was trying to do that, I would tell you exactly how ghey I think your car looks ;)

or how no matter how custom your car is it is still a Focus.... but I didn't... I was trying to be nice about saying that you wouldn't give Corey a run for his money. :)

I love posters like you, the zenith of negativity. I have no idea who cory is, i don't care what he drives, and i never said i could beat him. You seriously need to get off your "i dont have a life and post whore cr all day so i try and bash new people for no reason" trip.

It is commonly known that the people that talk the most know the least, give your mouth a rest. Get a life, get some class, shut up.

Corey's car might be fast but nutswingers like you are hard to come accross, i wish i had my very own nutswinger.

Christ, at least make an attempt to be subtle when you nutswing.

I'm not nut swinging... I don't even like his car... and I don't see how that is nut swinging... I saw that he posted saying that he would rival Corey's car... I just said doubtful.

**Edit: he said, "watch your ass matt and corey"... (maybe he wanted to PITB j/k) for some reason I thought he said he'd rival Matt and Corey...

regardless, he's not trying to race me so I'm done...