Columbus Redlight Cameras

Mark1647545493

This was sent to me from my friend who works at ODOT.

$95 a pop if you run these red lights.

List Of Red Light Camera Intersections

Cleveland Avenue and Spring Street

4th Street and 5th Avenue

3rd Street and Fulton Street

Broad Street and 3rd Street

Summit Street and Chittenden Avenue

4th Street and Mt. Vernon Avenue

Broad Street and Grant Avnue

Gettysburg Road and Henderson Road

Fairwood Avenue and Livingston Avenue

4th Street and Town Street

Cleveland Avenue and Naughten Street

Central Avenue and Sullivant Avenue

Broad Street and Sylvan Avenue

Hudson Street and Interstate 71 northbound

Broad Street and 4th Street

Hamilton Road and Interstate 70 westbound ramp

Main Street and 3rd Street

Don't mind my stupidity, but whats ODOT? Oh and is this a list of interestions that already have the cameras, or are they putting them up in the near future....?

Ohio Department Of Transportation

Straight up running a red light at speed is plain crazy and you don't deserve a license.

What pisses me off is these idoits that run the red on a turn....1st car goes and it's yellow, next one goes and it's orange, next one goes and it's red, next one goes and it's bright red......other traffic gets stopped and the cycle repeats itself.

Is it just me or are there too many people with driving priviledges??? Hopefully I'm not the only one that thinks driving is a priviledge and not a right!?!?!?

don't run a red light and you'll be just fine

What pisses me off is these idoits that run the red on a turn....1st car goes and it's yellow, next one goes and it's orange, next one goes and it's red, next one goes and it's bright red......other traffic gets stopped and the cycle repeats itself.

i hate that so much, gahanna is terrible about that, now i'm at the point where i just go when it turns green and let the other assmunch think i'm going to plow right into him

don't run a red light and you'll be just fine

i hate that so much, gahanna is terrible about that, now i'm at the point where i just go when it turns green and let the other assmunch think i'm going to plow right into him

i do that too, i give them an airhorn blast too. :D

Good. Running red lights is the best way to smash up your car or get yourself killed/kill someone else. My friend got his Grand Prix totaled last year by an illegal immigrant who decided to run a red light. He wasn't hurt, but that shit set him back and made him a pedestrian for almost a full year.

I heard that these are allready up at some intersections, and what city council passed made it possible for the police to use them as a way to give tickets. I think. And does anyone know if Gahanna has them, i've been through Gahanna and it looks like they have cameras at certian intersections, are these for traffic montiring, or for catching red light runners? Just curious...

i need an airhorn, when we put in the system in the cavalier, we somehow fried the horn so now it sounds like a dieing cow, not very itimidating

got the meijer 25 $ kit for the beater, and a yr later still works *knock on wood*

omg, one day by my house i had the green light and i see a car coming from my right just driving along like their light was green (glad i saw her coming first) and never stopped or anything, just kept driving.......It was some OLD WOMAN maybe 60's driving. WTF????

ilv- yes those are cameras in gahanna, as far as i know they're only used for traffic monitoring

got the meijer 25 $ kit for the beater, and a yr later still works *knock on wood*

i was actually thinking about getting that one, is it loud?

most ohio drivers rate right up there with mass drivers, like this morning when because OH NO.. IT'S RAININGGGGGGGGGGG... so we have to go 50 on 670. and my favorite thing ever is when people go 60-65 in the passing/fast lane. get the fuck out of the way. ok, enough venting for now

ohio is the only place i've ever been that has people doing the left-turn-red-light running. even the Massholes here don't do it as bad as in Ohio
just to let you know a left turn on red is legal in a intersection that both streets are one way..if your on a 2 way street on to a one way..now thats not legal