Keep the bike?

Crash1647545504

Well I move in less than a week, and I am contimplating more and more wether to sell it or not.

Payments are only $95 per month, and my insurance comes off of it starting this friday. I will only be working part time through May then Full time in the summer.

If I keep the bike through winter it will be more of a strugle to pay for it, but once summer rolls around it wont be a problem. I guess I am just looking for a second opinion.

If I sell it I could am would prolly list if for 5k with the jacket, gloves, helmet, and chater box equipment. I just don't knopw if I will regret it once June or July hits and the snowboard season is over.

ben just go to Colorado and stop paying they will never find you. If i were you i would keep it and just find a job around town that pays enough. wrap around your boarding schedule. that what i would do

i could find him. thats my job :)

as for work, why not pick up some BS side job? when i was deliverin pizza, i was making 15$/hr on average, and 10 of it can be tax free if you choose not to claim it (im not suggesting anyone do anything illegal like that....) luckily, my old boss said i can work a few nights whenever i want, and ive been considering doing it again for a little extra cash weekly. work 2 nights a week, 100-120$ in tips easy

If cash is going to be tight, I could see selling it. There will be 100,000 more bikes for sale in the spring.

And they'll be much more expensive because everyone is buying then.

This is a bad time to sell the bike Ben. I would keep it, myself, but if money is tight, you have to do what you have to.