QS&L Wed 16th. Ride

QueenBee

For those who are going to QS&L tonight. If you want to eat please eat before going. We will be leaving QS&L around 8 due to going on a ride before campus. If you don't want to ride feel free to eat and meet up with the rest of the riders afterwards.

This means eating a QS&L no problem just get their earlyer.

Thank you:)

Ride leaves QSL @8. You need to be there and find Queenbee Bornsinner or myself to find out where the meeting spot will be. It will be some where close to QSL.Then we will ride for about an hour maybe a little longer ending down onOSU campus.There will be hills and turns involved in this ride. NOT all freeway

Ride leaves QSL @8. You need to be there and find Queenbee Bornsinner or myself to find out where the meeting spot will be. It will be some where close to QSL.Then we will ride for about an hour maybe a little longer ending down onOSU campus.There will be hills and turns involved in this ride. NOT all freeway

Any chance on finding out where this super secret meeting place is so I can meet you guys there? I can't make it to QSL before 8pm...

We were about to leave about 7:00 when we heard the thunder. Victor called from 270/23 interchange and said it was pouring. Could hear his windshield wipers over the phone. He said the wind was blowing the car over the road. Soooo...we opted out. Looked like it cleared up though. Did you guys still ride?

I was stuck out work until about 8:15...by the time I headed over to QSL the rain was done. I did a lap around QSL but didn't see anyone I recognized so I figured I was too late and went on my own little ride.

I was stuck out work until about 8:15...by the time I headed over to QSL the rain was done. I did a lap around QSL but didn't see anyone I recognized so I figured I was too late and went on my own little ride.

You couldn't recognize us b/c we were all bent over our bikes, attempting to dry them off!!!