Ride 7/27

wolfman

Nick I'll try to stay off of your ass I promise. I'll try to give you some breathing room. About a tires length. Lets just have a safe ride so we can post up some good coversation. Thanks, Joe..

You must know I meant at cruising speed because when we get on it, that 10 is hundreds of tire lengths away...:devil:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a fyi for the Cbus guys meeting at HNW; I'm not going to make it tomorrow.. I just now got back from picking up Jay's personal stuff off of his bike and I didn't have time to go get a new helmet.. I'll hit up the pony tomorrow and get that taken care of. Have fun and BE SAFE!

btw wait till you guys see the pics of his Jay's helmet! Unbelievable! he must've hit HARD!

so do we have an official list? I will be the on time as well so see you guys at ten

List is updated... I didn't go through the entire thread so hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

Also, for those just reading this...you don't have to be on the list to ride with us. Just make sure you are at the meeting points on time so we don't leave you.

Columbus folks Honda NW 8:45 am

Dayton folks Meeting place 10a.m

SOS!!! I may not make it. I'm down to the cords on my rear tire from today. I just mounted a 180 but it's not seating due to the wider rim. I'm gonna keep working on this tonight, but if I don't get it going I'll have to sit this one out. Total bummer.

SOS!!! I may not make it. I'm down to the cords on my rear tire from today. I just mounted a 180 but it's not seating due to the wider rim. I'm gonna keep working on this tonight, but if I don't get it going I'll have to sit this one out. Total bummer.

Pussy!! :beating:

call 353 9112 (pro stock performance) see if they have any take offs, or try western hills honda ( I dont know the # off hand) and ask for Shafto tell him I told ya to call.

hope this helps.

Edit: Sorry I did not realize the ride is tomorrow.

:cry: Chris I'll bring some duck tape.

playerpro told me about this tonight, but he might not be able to make it, i might be able to meet up with you guys later on in the afternoon.

E, ill call you when i can!

alright man if you come later I was going to meet the group at the shop down the road from cescars creek dam at 12 12:15 if you know where that is? But call me and we may be able to figure something else out

Good ride today...hopefully everybody made it back home safely. Thanks again for leading us around Nick! It was nice to meet some of the Dayton crew, and I will definitely be coming back out your way for another ride!