New Cincinnati rider

FurY

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I live in Montgomery, here in Cincinnati. I recently purchase an '05 CBR600RR in black a month ago and it's my first bike. I've really enjoyed riding so far, I absolutely love it. I'm really into cars and have always wanted a bike so I went ahead and took the plunge and I'm glad I did.

I hope I can meet some of you guys here soon and maybe go riding with you all... I love riding so far but it would be nice to have some guys to ride with too. I passed by Quaker Steak & Lube last night for bike night and it looked pretty awesome but I didn't stop by since I was by myself and didn't really know anyone lol. Anywho, hope to meet some of you all soon!

welcome and I know a few people from cincy on the board who wouldnt mind finding other people to ride with either. So just post up a ride and I am sure you will find someone to join you. And if you are not a member at 600rr.net yet you need to be. Just a little advise