HOLY SHIT! anybody try to drive tonight?

TheBussman1647545507

well, looks like im the first casualty from this shit. went to pick up my buddies g/f from work, headed back down sportsmans club in newark/johnstown, the road goes somewhat up a hill and to the left...as soon as i got to the top, the car drifted to the left, went into a ditch, left side caught a phone pole. f'ed up my 2 doors, fender and took my mirror off. fucking ice. i tried to walk on the road and almost busted my ass. people tryin to stop just slid by

I was up at 5:30 this morning to drive to Ashland. A lot of streets were still bad, but main roads seemed pretty good around here. The closer to Ashland I got, the worse the roads where. They got a little snow and the same ice, the the roads didn't have the care need to clear them. I'm pleased with my suby for a daily diver now, even if it's low.

That's around where I was at last night, but I headed back to Columbus around 9ish. Yea, my abs kicked on like 4 times, that's more in a night then I think i've ever used it. Not near as bad as last winter (that ice storm sucked balls), but these soft summer tires do NO good whatsoever.

columbus weather + 1 day = Boston weather...

however, people here in Beantown know how to deal with their winter weather. two things help with this: volvos and subarus. they are in endless supply in the NE, anyone who;s lived here more than 2 weeks will tell you that.

other than that, people here are smart enough that you drive slow not b/c you don't trust yourself in the weather, but b/c you don't trust the schmuck behind you heading towards a red light in the weather.

i didn't see a single accident today...+1 for massholes