Where are the Bengals fans, and where did the Steelers fans go?

SpaceGhost

I dont see why any of this matters, as Mr. Stock said, all AFC roads to Detriot go through Indy!

Bring on Indy. We gave them all they wanted 3 weeks ago. All you haters out there make me laugh.

IT'S BEEN 15 years people! Let me enjoy this! Evidently, I'm not the only one who thinks Cincy vs Indy II will be one hell of a game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/051208

WHO DEY!

Jason - I ain't hatin your Bengals & you SHOULD enjoy whats happened so far. Hell I'm rooting for those bengals. Unfortunately I think the COLTS are for real. No MATTER who has to play them = Bengals, Bronco's, Patriots, Chargers, who ever etc. Indy is going to be tuff to beat. No matter who posts what on this board - none of it matters as the play offs are coming & at that time we'll all see how things play out! It should be some interesting match ups!!!!!!!!!

Bring on Indy. We gave them all they wanted 3 weeks ago. All you haters out there make me laugh.

Indy hung 45 points on them and the game was in Cinci. What do you think is going to happen if and when they play in the dome?

Score in the 60's? I doubt that, I think they'll decisively win, but give Cinncy some credit! Hell I'm going to the 'burgh Sunday to watch my Steelers play the Bears & the Steelers are (virtually) eliminated from the play offs - Ya got to root for your team in good & bad times -

Indy hung 45 points on them and the game was in Cinci. What do you think is going to happen if and when they play in the dome?

Yep, and considering the fact that WE hung 38 on a team that gives up less than 14 a game, I'd say that was pretty damn good.

Carson Palmer has patterned his game after Peyton's in that they both run a no huddle offense, I dont see the Dome being a problem. Anyone who follows the game should know its all about MATCHUPS. The 2 teams mirror each other on offense. The Colts D is statistically better, but a +24 Turnover margin for Cincy is the great equalizer.

Did you WATCH the game last Sunday? Steeler fans were screaming their guts out trying to disrupt the Bengal playcalling, and they couldnt. Think that place was loud, Steeler Fans? So the dome will be louder. Who cares? Cincy couldn't hear in Heinz field either.

Face it haters, Cincy was the best team Indy has played. Round 2 will be just as close.

Tom, good luck with the Bears on Sunday. Miss ya, man.

Late

Score in the 60's? I doubt that, I think they'll decisively win, but give Cinncy some credit! Hell I'm going to the 'burgh Sunday to watch my Steelers play the Bears & the Steelers are (virtually) eliminated from the play offs - Ya got to root for your team in good & bad times -

I meant both teams will be in the 60's and im a Bengals fan by the way

Didnt the Steelers hold the Colts to not only less points, but less yards?

-Marc

Didnt the Steelers get beat on national TV by 19 points? Didnt we put up 38 points on that same defense in their house?

Marc, I'm just saying that Cincy has been the biggest threat to Indy so far this year.

Late

Didnt the Steelers get beat on national TV by 19 points? Didnt we put up 38 points on that same defense in their house?

Marc, I'm just saying that Cincy has been the biggest threat to Indy so far this year.

Late

Ok, well, we are 1-1 for the season against Cinci...You win some and you lose some. Dont forget that it was in no way shape or form a blow out against the Steelers...You won...by the hair on your teeth... :cool:

-Marc

Not to mention Jacksonville and Cleveland were both within 7 points of Indy...

-Marc

And OBVIOUSLY those too games were prime examples of the Indy offense we are now seeing. Hell, that awesome Cleveland D held that sad Colts offense to 13 points. What was I thinking??

Not really a fair comparison. :)