IF you

Sam1647545489

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not uping me at all on the whole chick thing. I've got a gf, in which I've seen "your boy" Hua checking her out hardcore out at Trails so she must not be that bad looking and I must not suck at life. I guess I just suck at Madden, oh well. AS for another gay thread started by you "Bracket Racing Sucks", I don't think you could wrap your small head around what all goes into real bracket racing and what it takes to win at a competitive level. So you being a drug store racer (you know, the ones that pick up the mags at the drug store and magically think you understand all there is to know on how to go fast) just needs to read up on how to fix your car next time it breaks. Kthanks.

And Neon boy....you still drive a Neon (HI.) and it will still be a Neon when your 50. Stop the swinging.

Well lets see here. Hua checking out a girl. Whoopie dooo. Hua checks out alot of girls, doesnt mean she is hot. If you wanna compare girls you get compared to the girls I get I am all game for it. If you want an example, go to east main hooters on monday nights, ask for ashley that works there and look at her cause she is one of my uglier girls that I bang the hell out of.

I do know what it takes to go fast, I trap 130. YOu trap what 68 in your sweet ass envoy... :eek: I have done all work on my car myself except for switching the tranny and clutch on my car cause I didnt have the time due to work. So go ahead and think I dont know anything about goin fast because I am sure you see break neck speeds in a envoy...

Well lets see here. Hua checking out a girl. Whoopie dooo. Hua checks out alot of girls, doesnt mean she is hot. If you wanna compare girls you get compared to the girls I get I am all game for it. If you want an example, go to east main hooters on monday nights, ask for ashley that works there and look at her cause she is one of my uglier girls that I bang the hell out of.

I do know what it takes to go fast, I trap 130. YOu trap what 68 in your sweet ass envoy... :eek: I have done all work on my car myself except for switching the tranny and clutch on my car cause I didnt have the time due to work. So go ahead and think I dont know anything about goin fast because I am sure you see break neck speeds in a envoy...

Haha...no, you made it seem like Madden was my life. So I said I had a gf, and proved it. I'm not comparing girls at all, read up rookie. I could care less about the chicks you hit.

So what, you hooked up some nitrous to your car and you call that working on it? Or did you manage to swap the cam in it as well? Gimme a break. Put a few engines together that mangage to run mid 8's and mid 9's without spray then maybe you can step to my level. Hell try a powerglide or 2, even your monkey ass can put one of those together. You, not your wallet there Samuel. Ohhh, 130 you are flying now buddy, congrats on those break neck speeds. So my daily driven Envoy isn't fast, big deal it's a driver. It's to look stock and laugh at guys like you who sit in their car thinking they can't ever get beat and that they are king shit of Columbus (which you seem to do quite a bit on this board). Put a REAL drag car that's decently fast and run it. Then you'll know your car isn't shit also.

Ashley? God bless you.

That is all.

:)

EDIT: Just to be clear, my friend drives a semi truck and knows her dad.

Guest JsANeon
Need a camera man? This will be the most exciting race of the year next to all the ones that didn't happen.

yeah whenever you and him are ready then im down......i dont have to work on sat.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...no, you made it seem like Madden was my life. So I said I had a gf, and proved it. I'm not comparing girls at all, read up rookie. I could care less about the chicks you hit.

So what, you hooked up some nitrous to your car and you call that working on it? Or did you manage to swap the cam in it as well? Gimme a break. Put a few engines together that mangage to run mid 8's and mid 9's without spray then maybe you can step to my level. Hell try a powerglide or 2, even your monkey ass can put one of those together. You, not your wallet there Samuel. Ohhh, 130 you are flying now buddy, congrats on those break neck speeds. So my daily driven Envoy isn't fast, big deal it's a driver. It's to look stock and laugh at guys like you who sit in their car thinking they can't ever get beat and that they are king shit of Columbus (which you seem to do quite a bit on this board). Put a REAL drag car that's decently fast and run it. Then you'll know your car isn't shit also.

and how many of these al motor 8 second cars have you built again????

Also since you are on an automotive board I would assume you have something other than your daily driver to show for. Please post up info on that 8 second ride please.

If you list your daily driver as your car on CR shoot yourself in the face now.

Glad to see you think all I did was hook spray to my car and went from there. I puth thecam in this car myself also which if you read on how to on a vette is not like any other car. Try having to take the whole front of the car including all the steering rack. Also on my old car i had that motor apart 3 times and pulled the tranny 4 times to do some tranny/convertor work. Also try reading up on how easy it is and what is involved on pulling a c5 tranny. So dont go and think that I am just some guy that has someone else do all the work. Why dont you bring one of your 8 sec cars out that you built so we can all see it or is that a figure of imagination too.

P.S. I know you dont wanna compare girl cause you know the bitches I hit are the girls you wank it to. Guys like you would kill someone to smell my penis to smell what a hot chick pooty tang smells like..

Ashley? God bless you.

That is all.

:)

EDIT: Just to be clear, my friend drives a semi truck and knows her dad.

I do it for man kind..... :)

Are we talking about the same ashley cause her real dad is in florida. Short blonde hair Ashley that serves there is who I am talking about..

:( bang....................................................................................

Guys like you would kill someone to smell my penis

Gayest thing ever posted!!!!!! :)

and how many of these al motor 8 second cars have you built again????

Also since you are on an automotive board I would assume you have something other than your daily driver to show for. Please post up info on that 8 second ride please.

Powers- Right now I've only done one 8 second Mullis dragster, and one 9 second Ford Maverick. Are these mine? No, but I drive them/build/fix them regularly. Considering Sam thinks he knows it all, is the only reason these were brought up. Not a case of me bench racing someone else's car. I'll be doing another low 8 second mono-shock dragster after the 1st of the year and this one will be mine (which I'll show you pics of the metal work being done right now). I don't have any other street vehilcle to show for, being all my money has gone to my apartment/my toolbox and tools/this upcoming dragster. Which isn't too bad considering I don't make very much money right now. So I listed my DD, big deal half the board does it. Someday I'll have a decent "street racer" such as a Mustang, but my focus is elsewhere right now.

Sam- When did this turn into a chick pissing match? Read again, I could care less about ANY of the chicks you get with. This was never about that, or did you forget in your attempt to "own" me? I'm very aware of what you have to do to work on Vettes (been a mechanic and do it on the side). I'll be the 1st to tell you they are no fun to work on at all, so congrats to you on the work you did.

To both you douchbags: Both of these cars and the next one are drag only cars, not street cars. Yes, cars like this do exist believe it or not. Where you can't take them on the street, ya know? Both can be seen on a regular basis out at Trails or any big bracket event. I'll be glad to hop in the Halmark and put both of your names on the cars with whatever hand gesture you'd like in the pic. I can do the same with my dragster being built if you'd like, eventhough it's wasting my time to prove something to 2 retards.

-Had to edit in my toolbox and tools, cause I'm a broke broke.

People already think I'm an ass hole so this will not shock most of them.

I don't care what everyone else does. Listing your daily driver as your car on a board called Columbus Racing is Gay. This place started as a street racing forum and the this place does not condone illiegal street racing things was a liability cover, that's it. As some decided they didn't want to street race then it was track only. What ever, fact remains track or the street no one gives fuck about your suv.

The reason half the board does not have a nice car is becasue alot of the cars that anyone gave a shit about left becasue of gay ass shit like listing your envoy as something anyone should care about.

And just becasue you put breaks on someone elses dragster does not mean YOU built an 8 second car.

This is what YOU building a car is. YOU did it, by your self most of the time. Either for someone esle because you are a "BUILDER" or for yourself meaning the car was yours. You have never owned a 8 second anything nor have your built one by yourself for someone else. I assume you were a helper to someone like the person I described above.

This is the shit that has turned CR into talking about video games in the senior members section insead of what that forum was ment for. It was a time when people tried to be low key about where and when they meet up. But you insist on gaying it up. If you suck at Madden great you suck big f'in deal, but don't bring that gay shit here.

And for the record video games are not gay. Posting shit about how much you suck at video games on a car forum is surely gay.

I do it for man kind..... :)

Are we talking about the same ashley cause her real dad is in florida. Short blonde hair Ashley that serves there is who I am talking about..

Sorry, got names confused. The one I was talking about is Amanda, shoulder length brownish hair... not Ashley. I was tired when I read this I guess... I'm sure she's nothing to sneeze at anyway...

People already think I'm an ass hole so this will not shock most of them.

I don't care what everyone else does. Listing your daily driver as your car on a board called Columbus Racing is Gay. This place started as a street racing forum and the this place does not condone illiegal street racing things was a liability cover, that's it. As some decided they didn't want to street race then it was track only. What ever, fact remains track or the street no one gives fuck about your suv.

The reason half the board does not have a nice car is becasue alot of the cars that anyone gave a shit about left becasue of gay ass shit like listing your envoy as something anyone should care about.

And just becasue you put breaks on someone elses dragster does not mean YOU built an 8 second car.

This is what YOU building a car is. YOU did it, by your self most of the time. Either for someone esle because you are a "BUILDER" or for yourself meaning the car was yours. You have never owned a 8 second anything nor have your built one by yourself for someone else. I assume you were a helper to someone like the person I described above.

This is the shit that has turned CR into talking about video games in the senior members section insead of what that forum was ment for. It was a time when people tried to be low key about where and when they meet up. But you insist on gaying it up. If you suck at Madden great you suck big f'in deal, but don't bring that gay shit here.

And for the record video games are not gay. Posting shit about how much you suck at video games on a car forum is surely gay.

Haha. This is winter, what else are you going to talk about? How you almost raced somebody, but they were lucky it was snowing? C'mon. Being low-key? Wtf does that have to do with anything at this point in the year? Yup, you said it your an asshole. Well, sorry Powers not everyone can fancy a Mustang and be able to put that in their sig. It's a damned shame. And no motherfucker, I basically built the car(s), mine including, except the chassis and the tin work. Next......

Who else here has seen your 8 second car. And who else here have you "built" a car for?

I don't hardly know anybody here, other than if I've seen them elsewhere besides the track. I don't build cars, just do the family cars. 1 is a blacked out dragster with red letters and the other is a 70 Maverick that is blue with a silver line down the side of it. But you have to actually go to the track other than Weds. night to see them. Like Sat. and Sun.

gearhead: I can weld and all that, but I know my limits and chassis work is not easy. It takes a skill to build one from scratch. Same with tin. Sure you can cut some flat pieces and Elmer glue them together, but I want things to look good. PK Race Cars (Pat Kronenbitter) here in Pataskala does all that, including some of Jeggy Coughlin's old pro-stock Cavaliers and the like. If you actually race you know the name.

I let that shit slide gearhead, people will say dumb shit to try to improve the way they feel about themselves.