2005, a year of your car.

Buck531

got ticket of 155mph in a 55 mph on my cbr900RR

traded it off for a 88 lx 5.0l installed nx wet kit, ported upper and lower intake, redid the wheels, drove the piss out of it, and sprayed the piss out of it.

got rid of this and got a 97 ZX7R.. rode it a few months, was too pretty for me, so sold it and bought 03 954RR.. and stunted it (what fun) wrecked the shit out of it.

bought 98 GT did absolutely nothing to the car.

sold 03 954RR

bought 01 V6 Mustang vert:

installed mods:

gt hood scoop

gt side scoops

have butnot yet installed:

black bullit wheels with polished lip

GT rear bumper

Dual exhaust

coming soon:

lowering springs,

CAI

tinted windows

97 windstar intake

NX wet kit

3.73 gear and LSD

DYNO TUNE and flip chip

yes alot alot alot of stuff to come soon.

bought 02 Ford explorer limited 4.6l V8

worth every penny

mods: dog gate for behind the second seating to haul the dogs

coming soon: 20" black wheels with polished lip

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed most of the bugs on the GN but couldn't figure out why I was always rich until one day it completely died, had fuel pressure at the rail. In fact I had way to much pressure due to a clogged return line that finally stopped all the way up causing the car to be so rich it would not run. After fixing it the car ran really well until the stock turbo took a dump and then replaced it with the turbo I was planning just ahead of schedule though. Now I need for the rest of my combo to catch up to make use of the new turbo. Paitiently awaiting the summer of 06 so that I can finish what I started when I get back from Korea.

Pulled my 1995 Mustang out of storage in febuary ( I could not drive last winter back problems) took it for a drive that day the motor tossed a rod out the side. Got the bright idea that a 5.0 would be fun

Bought a 5.0 from a wrecked fox pulled everything i thought i needed . Put new motor and tranny in sn95 chassis

lots and lots of work = gofast parts later finaly got it to turn over but not start with out starting fluid. had many poeple tell me what they thought was wrong. 3 mechanics look at it. fowler himself bless it a fw times to fix randomly problems along the way no amtter what could not get the FI to work.

Got pissed off

took a 5000$ hit and traded it in on a 2005 Monte Carlo SS Supercharged

Added flowmasters 2 the monte

added Passport 8500

ran a 15.0 @ NT

Planning future mods now.

Not much really. Just maintenance stuff because I got laid off mid January and just got a job at the very end of August.

Did all new pads and rotors at the beginning of the year, later rear drivers side wheel bearing, outer tie rods, and timing belt 'job' (belt, tensioner roller, idler roller, water pump, t-stat, accessories belt), and snub mount.

Damn, this makes me realize I've spent about $2k on maintenance on the car this year, not including oil changes. :o Should be good for a long while now though.

Guest 614Streets

Sept moved back to Ohio.

Nova-

I found this out after setting up my 10 bolt from a 75 nova with a detroit locker with carrier hubs sized for the newer 90's and up 8.5 ten bolt

If you have a older 10 bolt rear end and try to put in a newer 8.5 10 bolt carrier you will need to use the following special order bearing and races.

Timken p/n

LM102949 -Cone

LM102911 -Race

- had a 10 pt cage put in it

- cut my $500 set of steel doors up to get the pillars for the glass ones

- found out how much i love rewing a car from scratch

- got a built tranny with a brake

- got por 15 in my eye

s10

Caltracs and $1500 of crap from lmc truck that came via ups 2 months ago and I never even opened the boxes

Found out my new laptop doesnt read the commander 950 pro

sold shaft rockers and got crane gold rollers

still not the least interested in putting it back together

Mark Vii -

Jacked the front end off the ground , manually pushed in the height sensors filled bag to max, disconnected the solenoid power , put car back on ground , toggled the air suspension switch on an off and was able to drag the gas tank (MEX)

Guest MissTypeS

-October 7, 2005: Integra GS-R totaled by two Jeep Cherokees.

-October 11, 2005: Got check for totalling of Integra.

-October 12, 2005: Ordered my '06 RSX-S from Japan

-October 22, 2005: Picked up my RSX

-October 31, 2005: Swerved to avoid driver coming in my lane, ended up on fire hydrant, towing company dragged car over said hydrant, totally demolishing everything under the car

-October 31, 2005: After ripping off oil pan from dragging the car, tow truck driver starts engine, engine gets damaged

-November 10, 2005: Tally for repair of gorgeous car I had one week - $18,000

-December 25, 2005: Should be picking my car up from True 2 Form in 5 days.

-January 6, 2006: Installing Satellite Radio into RSX.

Spun into guardrail

Front end rebuild

boost controller and sticky tires

2 dyno days (171.8whp/223.2lb-ft <- best)

Raced some people

won a couple, lost a couple

wrecked avoiding deer

right side rebuild

ordered lots of parts... only a couple came.

-October 7, 2005: Integra GS-R totaled by two Jeep Cherokees.

-October 11, 2005: Got check for totalling of Integra.

-October 12, 2005: Ordered my '06 RSX-S from Japan

-October 22, 2005: Picked up my RSX

-October 31, 2005: Swerved to avoid driver coming in my lane, ended up on fire hydrant, towing company dragged car over said hydrant, totally demolishing everything under the car

-October 31, 2005: After ripping off oil pan from dragging the car, tow truck driver starts engine, engine gets damaged

-November 10, 2005: Tally for repair of gorgeous car I had one week - $18,000

-December 25, 2005: Should be picking my car up from True 2 Form in 5 days.

-January 6, 2006: Installing Satellite Radio into RSX.

Jesus I'd be scared that car would never be the same again after that, why didn't you demand a new one from Acura? I mean I would have, now way I'd want a week old car with 18K of work done on it. :(

My car has just gotten regular maintenance because it's a POS and I just use it as a DD. I have no fast car at the moment, other bills are taking precedence right now.

Well…

Came into the year with the Colt running mid 12’s @119mph. Races a bunch, won the many.

As season goes by, pick up 850cc injectors, AFC, MAF-T, 60-1 begin how to learn to build manifolds….

With 60-1, Fuel, stock everything else- 12.0@129mph.

Times dip into the 11’s….high…mid….

More time passes, pick up cams, build my first Intake Manni.. Still Racing a bunch, winning most.

With those additions, and actually launching the car-10.7@134mph...

Do on CR, talk the smack, set up to race the future King of 270, Dr. ZO6.

Winter will see Rods, Pistons, BIG fuel, and BIG heffing hairdryer.

My Mazda, the DD, just gets beat up, and will never die.

Bought a 74 Corvette last spring

-Repaired/repainted back bumper

- Still for sale, I will advertize in Corvette trader this spring

69 Corvette

-pulled windshield and repainted frame around windshield

-working on repairing the driver's side front fender, it had a chip in it when I bought it 8 years ago

1992 Mustang

-changed oil/filter

-applied soap/water and wax

Z71 pickup

-replaced an oxygen sensor

-changed oil/filter

850 Volvo

-changed oil/filter

78 Z28

-didnt get much love this past year due to the 74 vette and all of the other people's cars I was working on.

69 Chevelle

-still in hibernation

I have a 66 Mustang lined up, should be seeing it soon, this will be for sale...

87 Vette, I am buying the father in law's vette. I will post some pictures in the spring on this.

Celica: ordered overnight parts from JAPAN (broken cat and broken o2 sensors)

Dirty Old Mopar:

Drove it home, tore the old 2.2L apart, discover hole in piston

Clean about 2 inches of road grime out of the engine bay

Cut off about 13 trillion zipties that held everything together.

Take off old turbo setup (injectors/stock IC/rusty-ass housing), discover the spindle looks like redneck teeth.

Drive 2 of the most terrifying hours of my life to Alliance,OH with Subarua to pay $275 for a 2.5L motor with 90k miles but still alive.

Get home. Jon has an amazingly bright idea (Slomo Jon) to remove the 8valve setup we originally had and replace it with a Neon top end, giving us a 2.5L 16v.

Order new custom T03/04 turbo. Orgasm.

Go to college, while at college car gets broken into. Nothing to steal, nothing stolen.

Now at home. Hoping to do some mad winter mods.

86' Corolla

Mods over the year:

-New thermostat

-New window trim

-New paintjob

-New headgasket and gasket set

-Toda Camgears

-Dual oil filler valve covers and painted them

-MSD Igniter

-Iridium Sparkplugs and wires

-Removed stock clutch fan

-Removed A/C

-Electric fan with thermostat

-Custom 2.25" exhaust piping with straight pipe to ApexN1 muffler

-New Tranny with 29k original miles on it

-Illegal Garage Clutch

-Illegal Garage Pressure Plate

-Paradise Racing 8kg front coilovers

-TRD japan 6kg rear springs

-T3 RCA's

-T3 Camber plates

-T3 Upper hats

-KYB AGX's all the way around

-Front and rear strut bars

-LSD rear end and all new disc brakes

-Bucket seats

-Harnesses

-Grant GT wheel with 2inch extention

-Cressida Front Lip

-Kouki eyelids

-HID headlights

-Re-upholstered Armrest

-Dash without cracks

-Alarm

-Falken Azenis tires mounted on my supra-celica wheels

I'm sure there's more but nothing else comes to mind atm.

Man some one just had to post this didnt they

I guess ill start with the inside of the car

-Cobra Imola GT-2 carbon kevlar seat

-Geforce 5 point cam lock harness

-Trust weighted shifter

-Mazdaspeed steering wheel

-Boss Frog Double hoop Roll bar

-Alpine cd deck

-Headrest speakers

-Alpine speakers in the doors

Drive line

-Muraha 2 way LSD

-Illegal Garage Clutch

-Illegal Garage pressure plate

-Redline oils

Engine

-Polished valve cover

-K&n cold air

-Custom heatsheild

-New oem radiator

-Bosal Cat back Exhaust

Suspension

-Tein Flex coilovers

-Bushings comming soon

Wheels

-Konig Rated Race 15x7 with yokohama tires for DD

-Stock alloys with Falken Azenis for autocross

-Mesh wheels with All seasons for drifting

-5mm front wheel spacers

Exterior

-Shaved all lenses on the car

-Circuit hero Hood Risers

I didnt do anything along the lines of mods to any cars but I did pick up a 96 eclipse w/blown motor and swap in a new one. And I picked up a 94 del sol that may go on the chopping block. Plans for the upcoming year include stripping down, repainting my GMC 2500. And adding a new look with wheel flares, new hood with scoop, new wheels and tires and rhino lining the bed.

I drove the shit out of my car everyday, raced everything that wanted some. I updraded from a 75 wet shot to a 150 wet shot on a timer. Then I bought some chrome Z06(.2tenths)wheels and tires 235ft/315rear Bfg rubber. I threw the stock TQ arm away and bought a Spohn TQ arm to finish my rear suspension. I almost forgot I took my "stock"9in. case w/4.10's and a spool out and replaced it w/strange case,4.10's,detriot locker and soon to be 3.55's.

I have started on my new engine since I blew mine up racing a black Z06. The new motor will not play well with others!!

COME GET SOME!!

Took 11.83 car and removed ported turbos to add twin GT28Rs. Ported and polished intake manifolds and t-body. Spent 3 months trying to get twins to not surge at light/medium throttle, not happening. Car was not pleasant to drive unless at full throttle. Pulled like a freight train from a 40 roll.

Took car to Rotary Revolution to try and bang tens. Temp was 36 degrees with a 25 mph wind. No one could get traction. Drag strip was closed.

Removed twins on July 5th, installed them on a customers car, and ordered new single.

Had custom manifold and downpipe fabricated.

While waiting for single, pulled motor to inspect apex seals for warpage. Found company had sent me discontinued ( due to warping ) apex seals. Sent them back to Austrailia and waited for new batch to be sent.

While motor was out, decided to change port size. Now motor will need to be driven 1000 miles without boost for break-in.

Waited for single turbo nearly 10 weeks, on backorder. New, better matched turbo hit market, so I ordered.

Waited 4 weeks for new turbo to arrive.

Currently awaiting fabrication of new manifold and downpipe.

yup, I missed a shift and had a nitrous backfire that broke a piston and bent some pushrods and it was still drivable. There were a few RX7's out that night and I had Chad and one of his friends in my car.

NO2 will do that to you.

Miss a shift with a Turbo or a centerifical, and all you get is a pisssshhhh, no broken parts. :)