new forum to start all over again...

Ef Love

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you ever not be gay? Just curious.

Welcome new dude. OH is like the special olympics. They're all retarded and funny to watch.

i'll agree with that 100%

edit:

this is why i'm imprisoned

http://www.ohiohondas.com/ohonda/EF_Love_OH.jpg

ohio hondas is run by moderators who keep things civil and clean. there is nothing wrong with that. you certainly hurt no ones feelings zach. you are however hurting yourself by showing how easily you turn your back on people and gossip.

Well, hondas suck. Period. That is the end. People that try to make them fast are ricers, with their windsheild washer squirty lights, and fart can exhausts they make ALL car enthusiasts look bad.:):rolleyes: Hondas aren't, never were and never will be intended to be performance orenited. They are designed to get from point a to point b, reliabily, and economically. No matter how much you polish your turd, at the end of the day, it's still a turd.

P.S. From what I've heard, Ohio HoNdUh's moderaters are a bunch of Nazi's. Welcome aboard Zach

Well, hondas suck. Period. That is the end. People that try to make them fast are ricers, with their windsheild washer squirty lights, and fart can exhausts they make ALL car enthusiasts look bad.:):rolleyes: Hondas aren't, never were and never will be intended to be performance orenited. They are designed to get from point a to point b, reliabily, and economically. No matter how much you polish your turd, at the end of the day, it's still a turd.

P.S. From what I've heard, Ohio HoNdUh's moderaters are a bunch of Nazi's. Welcome aboard Zach

Settle Rick.

i've head that before from you rick :rolleyes: and i don't care... :lol:

i'll see you next time we have a gathering...

Settle Rick.

oh yeah, hey brandon. nice of you to say hey.

ohio hondas is run by moderators who keep things civil and clean. there is nothing wrong with that. you certainly hurt no ones feelings zach. you are however hurting yourself by showing how easily you turn your back on people and gossip.

I will officially say you are a fucking idiot.

If a thread stops getting replies, then yes it will fall. I lock threads once a transaction has been made and the thread is no longer needed.

well i don't want to sound like a dick, but the sale is finalized, buyer is from a different forum. lock that shit up.

btw, marc is coming home tonight... eh

i will officially say go fuck yourself.

I do when my g/f isn't around. Not that I need you to tell me when to. :)

pontiacs=the ghey...sorry but it's true

You drive a faggy Honduh, true story. Probably runs 17's all day long too....I'm highly impressed.