Anything hiring, need $8+/hr at least...

Bam

NCO....4000 e 5th ave, behind the airport, side door.. collections job, start 9.50-10$/hr, 40 hrs a week, 2 sats a month, 2 nights a week (12-9) and 3 days (8-5). all depends what group youre in what your late nights are, but friday always early. no overtime, but if you work sat (4 hrs), you can take 4 hours off @ some point in the week (ie, come in 4-9 instead of 12-9 or work 8-12 instead of 8-5). its not as bad a job as people make it out to be, chance to bonus as much as youre able to.

NCO....4000 e 5th ave, behind the airport, side door.. collections job, start 9.50-10$/hr, 40 hrs a week, 2 sats a month, 2 nights a week (12-9) and 3 days (8-5). all depends what group youre in what your late nights are, but friday always early. no overtime, but if you work sat (4 hrs), you can take 4 hours off @ some point in the week (ie, come in 4-9 instead of 12-9 or work 8-12 instead of 8-5). its not as bad a job as people make it out to be, chance to bonus as much as youre able to.

Thanks I'll pass though, did collections at CBCS except I was paid $12.50 starting out, still wasn't enough, I quit before 6months and swore I'd never do it again. It really is as bad as everyone says. You should quit NCO and work at CBCS, they are ALWAYS hiring and I bet you could start out at least at $12/hour, we had a bunch of friggin idiots working there making $11.50+.

It is Byers Dublin Chevy, and they were hiring a oil change/tire guy with great benifits.

Sweet is that on billingsly? I think there is a chevy dealer in that row. I'll definitely look into it tomorrow.

Thanks

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
So you're looking for a part time job now? Check Monster.com or others like it.. You can make $8/hr anywhere, go work at mcdonalds.

Thanks for the site, but does mcdonalds really pay that much? I figured it'd be like 5something...Not that I want to work there but anything is better than the nothing I'm making now.

im at calltech, jobs like calltech are fine for students but if you are not in school get the F--- outta calltech ... its just pointless, you can get a better job that pays the same or more easily ....

Fedex, UPS, theres plenty of stuff out there, just start applying ...

Chris, how do I get ahold of Calltech on the phone? Whenever I call its just an automated junk line and no way to get anyone to speak to. The reason I ask is because I had an interview there last week, but couldn't make it because my daughter being sick so I wanted to know if I could reschedule...

And I HAVE been applying, so many places I can't count them all.

Fedex Smartpost.

Directly off the Grove City Exit (62).

Pays 11/hr PT (20 -24hrs).

Its box moving, but EASY box moving compared to standard fed-ex.

They may be hiring or may not it comes and goes.

Thanks I'll look into it, but that is a haul from where I am.