I'm new here....horray

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! For the first time this year, for that matter, this century i've joined www.columbusracing.com! Weird huh? Nope.

Well I live in Marysville. Joined this site due to the fact Paul W. told me about it. He drives a 98 m6ttop black thing....you know him.

I drive a 94' black a4hartop z28 that i'm trying to sell :D. Good for me, I know.

Hello and greetings to all. Hopefully I enjoy this site as well as http://www.fbody.com

ummmm, yeap. That's all.

Dane (<-----my name....by the way....)

Guest FooFooMaru

Am I upsetting you? *Serious*

Sorry if I am. I was making a joke about my ignorance with that, nothing with you. and if that' just said to be said. I'll be looking harder :D

If I still had my web space, I'd post pictures of my car... it's real... I just looked in the garage a few min's ago to make sure it is still there... you had me scared thinking that it was just a figment of my imagination :p

dane whats up ?!

i was wondering if you were going to post or not!

this guy is awesome very fun to be around. And he didnt believe there are a bunch of vettes and Z06s that go to the meets :-p

welcome dane just makesure you keep your sense fo humor with you here at all times.