Official Roadhouse Meet!!!

Guest JsANeon

Guest JsANeon

Maybe a mod could sticky this?

Anyways it has been talked over with the restraunt manager and all went well! The meet will be at the Texas Roadhouse off Polaris Parkway at 8pm every Tuesday. We will be offered free appetizer's and should be treated very well. I intend for this to be a good way to meet new people, eat good food, and talk about what we all have a passion for (whatever that may be)! Just to let you all know we will also be having a few automobile associated businesses attending these meets aswell. If any of you may have any questions please just shoot me a pm or post in this thread, lets just not get it too cluttered and keep things on topic please! Thank you all for your time and i hope to see alot of you out there!

Thanks,

Sean

Guest JsANeon
Please elaborate.

meade engineering, so fast its scary/cars and computers, vector images are just a few of the guys that always attend! We have had a few others but those are the only that come every tuesday night! I plan on having a few more attend aswell, very soon.

Guest JsANeon
I expect that these businesses are not using CR as a client base, and these "meets" are not aimed directly to soliciting CR members...

no sir they arent i am just the organizer and have it posted on other forums aswell as by word of mouth! the owners of the businesses are just friends of mine that i go out with on a weekly basis! and it is "officially set in stone" by the roadhouse management that is what i mean...sorry for some of the confusion guys.

Guest JsANeon
+1

No these "meets" are not aimed towards anyone except a bunch of guys/gals wanting to get a good bite to eat and shoot the shit about whatever it may be! Like i said the owners are just friends of mine that i hang out with on my free time. I just want this to be a good way for ppl to meet new ppl so we all have somewhat of an idea who everyone is this year instead of saying "oh yeah that guy" and not really knowing who in the hell is being talked about...lol! If ppl are interested in thier services, yes that would be a good thing but it is not what we will be looking for out of all this.

Thanks again,

Sean

Guest JsANeon
meade engineering? are you talking about neil meade? or is that someone different?

No deffinatly not Neil, i mean come on could you seriously imagine this guy owning his own shop....lol!!!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/8a8aa2e1.jpg

Guest JsANeon
So who all is planning to make an appearance, tuesday night at 8pm Texas Roadhouse? It should be a good time, and the food(steak) is amazing as some of you may already know!!!!

No deffinatly not Neil, i mean come on could you seriously imagine this guy owning his own shop....lol!!!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/8a8aa2e1.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA he must love having that on the internet. Glad to hear you weren't talking about him. Kspiatt and myself might stop down for a few, don't know for sure. I'll find out tomorrow and see if he wants to.