Are cars getting uglier?

wnaplay1647545503

Has Honda been forgiven yet for designing the Element? I know Pontiac hasn't been forgiven for the Asstek yet!

dont think so but I have to give them some credit they did fix it and removed all that crappy unpainted plastic cladding.

Guest 614Streets
Nothing is ballsy and revolutionary , GM needs alternative fuel vechicles for me to look twice( as in no other offerings , distribution of said fuels ) , get out your calculator and make it run on air or dirt then I'll give a shit.

I didn't find the one you just posted all that ugly! Yeah the Aztek & Element are indeed drop dead ugly! Also the Toyota Scion is UGLY too. We're all getting older but I don't think that means we have no taste??? Manufacturer's will build whatever they think the public will buy! Personally you couldn't GIVE me any of the previous mentioned vehicles - I'd guess more new "ugly" vehicles will be introduced over the upcoming years ---

Why should a company apologize for making a 'car' that they can't keep on the showroom floors? :o

Exactly. Despite the hideous appearance of these rolling boxes, they sell like hot cakes. The new ones are a hell of a lot better too without the plastic everything...

That F.I.T. is one of the ugliest cars ever. It is not just attributed to getting older, I'm still young, and new cars are still ugly. :)