What's Stern talking about....??

Putty

David putty, Nitrousbird, 302 Powered, and myself. is that enough for you? :p

no....

still doesn't overpower stern's blind hatred for blacks and republicans...seeing as that is all he can talk about when he doesn't have a naked girl in the studio

Blind hatred?? first of all he does not hate blacks, he does however have some guests on the show that are extremely racist towards blacks and whites alike. He then proceeds to make fun of the racist person and not the blacks. Robin is black and he has been doing the show with her for how many years now?? As for the blind hatred of republicans, it is not blind at all. Howard and all of his listeners know why he hates republicans. They are the reason he moved to sirius.

Blind hatred?? first of all he does not hate blacks, he does however have some guests on the show that are extremely racist towards blacks and whites alike. He then proceeds to make fun of the racist person and not the blacks. Robin is black and he has been doing the show with her for how many years now?? As for the blind hatred of republicans, it is not blind at all. Howard and all of his listeners know why he hates republicans. They are the reason he moved to sirius.

I don't know/care if he's racist or not... but he pokes fun at everyone. That's kind of his appeal, he says the things everyone else is too scared to say. (Or, have too much tact to say.) There's really nothing racist about being humorous. If it's funny, I could care less who he makes fun of. Dave Chappelle pokes fun at blacks, and people laugh. He makes jokes about whites, and people laugh. No one thinks he's racist. Is it because he's black? Not really; it's because he's funny... and that's the point.

Stern was better with boundries to push. Poeople listened because "OMG I CANT BELEIVE HE JUST SAID THAT!!!"

Now you totaly beleive he just said whatever he said, it's not shocking anymore.

He was at his best when he was being attacked by the FCC and challengine government etc etc. When it wasn't smut mongering, it was damned intellegent radio. I'm not going to buy a satilite radio and pay for it just to hear him say "FUUUUUUUCK". :nono: