TO neon owners, you werent the first to do it ...

chrismindless

Guest JsANeon
in all honesty the first compact probably wasnt a neon or civic was probably a Omin or some other turbo dodge. so there is its settled... or maybe not if not please referr back to my earlier post.

settled is fine with me as i never made this stupid ass thread and never argued! I asked for it to be deleted because it is a worthless 2 pages of information!

in all honesty the first compact probably wasnt a neon or civic was probably a Omin or some other turbo dodge. so there is its settled... or maybe not if not please referr back to my earlier post.

Honda had cars here in the 70's

Ever heard of a VW bug?

Your WAY off buddy as far as the first "compact".

And if your refering to the fist 9 sec compact, it took the recent inovations of the DOHC 16v head swap, new turbo technology, and the probable help of NO2 to get that junk in the 9's.

I would think the first 9 sec compact was a Honda, maybe early 90's.

Guest Removed
Honda had cars here in the 70's

Ever heard of a VW bug?

Your WAY off buddy.

and to be honest , i think the first compact car to go in the 9's was a ford pinto in the late 70's.

Guest JsANeon
I'll guess and say it was a VW bug, Not that i'm tryin to choose sides or anyything, lol

Hey sean u all right after chuck norris hit you? I mean you ended up buyin a neon i just wanted to make sure you didnt sighn any of the lease papers on that thing.

yup im fine i bought the car willingly! Im so happy i didnt get a slow ass VW though because i was looking at them for a slight second!