3 Project Cars- $500 Each.

badasskylark

I'm getting rid of my project cars, well pretty much out of cars period. I'm doing the 4x4/College thing instead. So here they are.

#1 1979 Chevy C-10 Pickup. Rebuilt 350, headers, new exhaust, turbo 400 tranny and a spare turbo 350 tranny. Runs great but needs driveshaft shortend as it did have the shorter turbo 350 in it. Also it needs painted, but someone may just want it for the engine/tranny.

#2 1992 Oldsmobile Achieva SCX 190 hp Quad4 W41. Clean car, new clutch, new tires and all the records.

#3 1992 Chevy Lumina Euro 3.4 DOHC Runs and drives just needs a tune up fluids changed, etc. One of the tranny cooler lines is plugged.

Pictures can be seen here http://photos.yahoo.com/stg1_455

$500 Each

I've responded to everyone who sent me pm's. Sorry it took so long, i've been busy with college and work. The Lumina has been sold. The Truck and Achieva are still for sale but there is quite a few people interested in both. Those are the only 2 cars i currently have for sale, everything else in that photo album is either somthing ive sold or somthing im going to keep. Thanks.

Update the truck has been sold! The Achieva is still for sale but im going back and fourth on selling it. I have the room to keep it so i may just keep it. Its on my "list" of cars to own one day along with ls1 f body, GN, etc. So It may be my really slow project. But if htere is any interest let me know.