Cbus and Coshocton!! ride SATURDAY 7/26

nochknstrps

Who's up for a ride this saturday out in the hills between Columbus and Coschoton? I've got a few routes in mind, I'll post them later if everyone swears they are no stinkin' rat :rolleyes:. Wouldn't want to local authorities to ruin our ride. Meet time around 1030am at Iron Pony and head out no later than 11am. So far the routes say it will be about a 3 hour loop. Its a good mix of the last two rides a few of us went on when Mclovin and I went astray and Satan Cleaner and myself had run ins with the local wildlife.

you guys in Coschocton should meet up with us in newark.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post them later if everyone swears they are no stinkin' rat :rolleyes:. Wouldn't want to local authorities to ruin our ride.

hope ur not refering to gruff and i cuz it seems to be the other way around here with a few locals..... :rolleyes:

but ill be there. gruff works till 3p but ill try and get a few of the other guys to go ;)

Posting routes are stupid. Don't do it. Who cares if others don't know. They want to know they will show up.

I hate when some go, what route we taking, yada yada...who the fuck cares. Do you want to ride or not? If not, sorry you won't be seeing the route. ;)

Yeah (it was driving me crazy) annnnndddd a couple needed maintenance repairs. Now it's driving me crazy that I haven't rode for about 2.5 weeks...should have it back in action this week!

:metal: what color?! flat black?! :D :D :D I may be up for this ride, if i dont have to work...two rides in two days :eek: we'll see..

:metal: what color?! flat black?! :D :D :D I may be up for this ride, if i dont have to work...two rides in two days :eek: we'll see..

I almost came to the dark side w/ the flat black, but I just could not bring myself to do it just yet.