Cbus and Coshocton!! ride SATURDAY 7/26

nochknstrps

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hunch that the possibilities are 163 (3hrs 27min), 166 (3hrs 29min), or 177 (3hrs 48min) miles rt...about 30 miles are getting to the better part of the ride and 30 are coming back. I can almost guarantee that for moving time it won't take as long as those posted times...but It shall be a good time...

I have a hunch that the possibilities are 163 (3hrs 27min), 166 (3hrs 29min), or 177 (3hrs 48min) miles rt...about 30 miles are getting to the better part of the ride and 30 are coming back. I can almost guarantee that for moving time it won't take as long as those posted times...but It shall be a good time...

Shhhhhhh!!!!! We can't let them know where we're headed. From now on we communicate only through morris code and naval flagging. And even those messages will be in code. You'll be approached by a random stranger with the cipher to read the message. Don't worry the messenger will be disposed of after he makes the delivery.

Any member trying to relate the message to a non-member will be violated with a bat by Shitty in a very uncomfortable place. :beating:

Shhhhhhh!!!!! We can't let them know where we're headed. From now on we communicate only through morris code and naval flagging. And even those messages will be in code. You'll be approached by a random stranger with the cipher to read the message. Don't worry the messenger will be disposed of after he makes the delivery.

Any member trying to relate the message to a non-member will be violated with a bat by Shitty in a very uncomfortable place. :beating:

do you even have a bike anymore GOJERA?!

oh ok, cuz gruff and i would be the last ppl to snitch on someone....

:lol: i keep hearing about how im a snitch but nobody wants to actually tell me about how i did it or when. honestly :rolleyes: i dont know where you boys get your info. grow up and stop acting like a bunch of jr high girls. :violin:

:D

u havent rode crashed with us coshocton boys have u.... :p

Ummmm.....Yeeeahhhh....Fixed that for 'ya Sparky. Talk about your ironic statements.....Correct me if I'm wrong here....But didn't you just rehab your bike from crashing it down a hill, while Gruff the Crime Dog totaled out his buddy's after riding it for like 2 minutes?!? rofl.gif:popcorn:

Glad you guys are both OK so we can laugh about it now.....annndd I'm gonna go knock on wood in case I just pissed in

Karma's Wheaties & jinxed myself!! ;)

As far as posting routes......That's why I handle my rides by email. You wanna ride.....send me your addy & you can be included in the PRIVATE group discussions

Thats fuckin hilarious man.:D

Did you seriously just say morris code? fucking asian..

ITS MORSE CODE.. :dunno::p

Its acutally a pretty quick ride. We won't be out all day, if we leave at 11 we should be back no later than 230 thats with lunch and fuel stops. Jon we may be on the road from hell for a few miles but thats about it.

Sounds good! :badgerrock: I enjoy 541 but maybe thats just me.:confused:

Hopefully you don't tag any more ground hogs on the way down 79...:eek:

Its acutally a pretty quick ride. We won't be out all day, if we leave at 11 we should be back no later than 230 thats with lunch and fuel stops. Jon we may be on the road from hell for a few miles but thats about it.

By a few, he means 3 miles...

It looks like I should make it to the ride...:banana: