Sup Columbus

Guest Onatrum

Guest Onatrum

Hello! My name is Shawn, and I'm new to the site. I own and operate a 2002 Mazda Protege5, mostly around Ohio State. I'm from Lima, Ohio. I'm pretty sure I know a few of you from Cruisefest '05. And I think some of you might have partied at my house on 15th ;) If you don't remember names and faces very well, just check out the pics of my car (link in my sig). Anyways, I finally decided to join and I'm trying to organize a spring meet, check the link. Spring Meet

I'm sure I'll be around more often...latas!

Under normal circumstances being tared and featherd would be the aproriate discipline for this offense. However, in your case Kelli, we may be able to work something out. Baby oiled and photgraphed? :p

BTW, welcomen. Where do you live on 15th? I used to live down there in a building that should have been condemed a few decades ago.

Guest Onatrum

Haha I like this site already :p

I live on 15th ave beyond 4th Street. About 4 or 5 blocks from campus in a big house with 4 other guys, good times ;) When I moved to Columbus I lived by myself on Summit St...that SUCKED to say the least. In the fall I'll be look'n to move away from campus area so I can concentrate on getting good grades, maybe somewhere on the east side of Columbus, and maybe one or possibly two roommates. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!