WRXs, your VF30/34 cant hold up ...

chrismindless

Im a standard STI stg2, lets do some pulls, I want you! I want to see what a rex can do vs the STI, havent found any wrxs fast enough, where's the WRX's at??? Im looking to do comparative pulls, win or lose, I want to see what the 2.0 slow can do against the 2.5 ;)

Im justplaying, I want to see what my setup does against the WRX setups since I just sold my wrx for the STI. Im super curious. Lets see what happens! I think my setup will out do the stg 2.5 (vf30/vf34s) ... if you have a bigger turbo lets DO IT! I want to see how the different setups and gearing effect pulls. No STIs, just WRXs. I pulled hard on a stage2 06 wrx tonight, I want to see what else is out there. ALl in the name of SUbaru love!

next friday, lets do this!

Im a standard STI stg2, lets do some pulls, I want you! I want to see what a rex can do vs the STI, havent found any wrxs fast enough, where's the WRX's at??? Im looking to do comparative pulls, win or lose, I want to see what the 2.0 slow can do against the 2.5 ;)

Im justplaying, I want to see what my setup does against the WRX setups since I just sold my wrx for the STI. Im super curious. Lets see what happens! I think my setup will out do the stg 2.5 (vf30/vf34s) ... if you have a bigger turbo lets DO IT! I want to see how the different setups and gearing effect pulls. No STIs, just WRXs. I pulled hard on a stage2 06 wrx tonight, I want to see what else is out there. ALl in the name of SUbaru love!

next friday, lets do this!

1st did you get your boost control issue taken care of?

2nd, Chris my stg 1 put a little distance on the same 06 STG 2 WRX that night,to be honest, I wasn't to pleased with your stg 2. Also Keep in mind that his STG 2 is a 2.5 liter engine. Orion will own you from a roll and dig, do not get too cocky......

chris, how old are you, really?

Orion, i can already tell we wont be getting along too well on this board. Its just one negative post towards me after the other ...

Space GHost, yes its pretty much fixed, im just flowing air too easily and the copp maps are setup for this kind of flow, reduced my wastegate duty cycle and im at .12 bar where ishould be, sometimes, i hit .125 bar and the car pulls timing.

The rest of you, Yeah Ill run all of you, i really just want to do some comparisons, its not about winning or loosing, I want to just see how my setup fairs!

It's 'cause you're fucking stupid. And his car would smash you.

Chris, Orion's (DJ) car is around 320hp as I have heard, it is lighter that your car, which = loss for you, calling out WRXs in a drag race is kind of silly I must say. on another note Chris, you do know that the 06 we raced last weekend was a STG 2 2.5 WRX correct?

BTW Chris, I have met you in person and know you are pretty cool, so is DJ (Orion) he is just busting your balls because of the gey post you started, and it is pretty gey IMO. No offense......

This would be similar to anthony posting I want to race my 10 sec Firebird against all v6 firebirds to see how my setup performs......Pretty gay huh?

Maybe you should be asking Linn to race you, lord knows he will! Ask him to not spray :cool:

Mensan, im not asking who will crush who, does orion have a WRX? yes or no, if so, bring it out, if not, then go fuck off, im only looking for wrxs for this comparison ...

and as far as the stupid comment goes, for someone who is 28 you need to grow up a bit ... that comment was not neccessary.

no its not gay, i want to see the difference from the STI setup to the wrx setups ... i used to have a wrx, i dont own one anymore, i want to see the comparison between the gearing and overall powerbands.

In cleveland many of my wrx brothers switched to stis ... im just curious, cant hate a person for being curious ...

no its not gay, i want to see the difference from the STI setup to the wrx setups ... i used to have a wrx, i dont own one anymore, i want to see the comparison between the gearing and overall powerbands.

In cleveland many of my wrx brothers switched to stis ... im just curious, cant hate a person for being curious ...

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Smilies/ernaehrung014.gif

if you went with a slanted turbo, you have to replace your uppipe and downpipe ... but I think maybe this guy can even benefit from just getting rid of the cat in his uppipe, Ive done one, its a pain but can be done in one day.

I haver done 2 and of course it can be done in a day.......it's not hard.....

Chris I have owned 4 WRXs in the last 3.5 years......I currently own 2.....