WRXs, your VF30/34 cant hold up ...

chrismindless

Mensan, im not asking who will crush who, does orion have a WRX? yes or no, if so, bring it out, if not, then go fuck off, im only looking for wrxs for this comparison ...

and as far as the stupid comment goes, for someone who is 28 you need to grow up a bit ... that comment was not neccessary.

Orion has a WRX. You asked about vf30/34 turbos, so this thread got my attention. I bought the turbo on orions car, I helped him install it, and I ran the software on his computer after it was in. I don't think there's a whole lot on that car that didn't involve me in some way, and I have more than a little time behind the wheel of it. I don't think your car has a very good chance of ending up in the lead in that race, but you never know. You'll have to ask him to bring it out.

I borrowed the stupid comment from someone else, but I have to say I agree with them, so I claimed it as my own.

i posted it for the other guy ;)

Calm down! the Legacy has a cat in the up pipe, its a lot more economical to get an uppipe off of a STi which is a direct fit for our cars. I was seeing either of you replaced your uppipe or it was changed (for whatever reason). Doesn't hurt to check while I'm in the market! :)

How much do they want for it?

• 2 weeks later...
the cat in the uppipe slows down the spool of the turbo, removing the cat aka going with a catless uppipe will net quicker spool and other advantages but overall GET RID OF THAT CAT, that cat is only there so the warm-up emissions are California legal ... yes, thx to california, we all have to remove the cat from our uppipe (except us STI owners ;)