Friday's meet, hey RICERS, ya you stupid F ...

chrismindless

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually a move is in the plans. We are thinking of trying to bring back the thrift store...

Honestly I don't see this being a good spot as all of the ricers tend to fly around there anyways..Unless there is some kind of security implimented to keep the assholes out..

I still wanna see the video from last night :) I still think lin should have giggled on the second one :);) I wanna get the doc as my manger to setup races for me :) I called out the vette in stealth mode but he would not play <JK> but yeah the rice was thick last night. OMW home i ran into a funny reverse setup. I thought was a RICED out neon but it was actualy a SRT-4 with a NEON badge. To say the least i was pwned :\

Guest JsANeon
Damn back in the day at K-mart used to be a blast! I think it would be great to start going back to the thrift store though. I mean hell i dont think ive been there since they blocked off the roads and chased us out with helicopters...lol!

Damn back in the day at K-mart used to be a blast! I think it would be great to start going back to the thrift store though. I mean hell i dont think ive been there since they blocked off the roads and chased us out with helicopters...lol!

You don't even know which Kmart he is talking about becasue you were 14 when we were hanging there.

And going back to the thrift store is not to avoid ricers it is becasue we can no longer be at hooters.

Besides Thorne annoys me more than ricers.

Guest JsANeon
You don't even know which Kmart he is talking about becasue you were 14 when we were hanging there.

And going back to the thrift store is not to avoid ricers it is becasue we can no longer be at hooters.

Besides Thorne annoys me more than ricers.

Yeah the kmart off westerville rd (iron pony) i have been coming out to these meets for about 4-5 years now. I didnt just get my license and then start coming out. And yes powers i know why we are going back to the thrift store, i have heard from the officer many times that we are not welcome anymore.

Guest JsANeon
NO not that one.

Hmmmmm well that was 4 years ago??? Lets go back in time here....

05- Hooters/ Krogers

04-Speeds

03 Thrift store/kmart

02 Kmart...(westerville rd)

There may be somewhere else i forgot but those are the most popular ones i could think of.

correct me if im wrong but i allready have bad memory.....i just remember coming out with my temps and having my friend ride with me back then!

05-hooters

04-hooters/kroger

03-hooters/kroger

02-kmart not westerville or west side/ few other spots like out off 40

01-charter/westbelt

00-charter/westbelt

the speeds thing was for ricers and so was k mart westerville rd except k mart had a decent amount of bike guys.

here is the thing.

The worst thing IMO is not the kids being stupid and reving their engines and pelling out leaving. The worst are the followers. People who follow other out of the lot if they see a few cars leave. They will follow you from spot to spot. If no one came up to you and told you what was going on or that a few are going somewhere else don't be gay and follow someone.

Talk softly and carry a big stick.

You should race them once for the right to the spot, kinda like in american history X where they played for the rights to the court. They get the thrill of being close to a car that has more HP than a weedeater for a few milliseconds, then they are gone for good after that. If only it would work.

Had another thought: Race them for 200 a try. You take half for gas/wear/n2o/whatever, take the other half and put it in a CR spot fund. Witin a few weekends, we should be able to buy our own parking lot and secure it as we see fit. If nothing else, they will run out of money and quit coming out (hopefully)