Riding to Tennessee this weekend: July 25-27

Earache

A friend of mine from Indy and I are heading to Tennessee this weekend. We'll be riding downfrom Indy on Friday, July 25th after work.

Returning sometime Sunday.

We have a room with an extra sleeper sofa - if anyone wants to join us, they're welcome to. It'll cost about $25 per night. Or, you can get your own room.

Staying here:

Comfort Inn and Suites

3660 West Andrew Johnson Highway

Morristown, Tennessee

423 / 585-4000

It's roughly 360 miles from Columbus.

Let me know if anyone wants to go or meet us there.

Eric

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dood, youre gonna miss the Indy Ducati open house for the one year Anniversary

Yeah, I know. I told Matt Carr that I was gonna be there, too. He knows I'm a flake and will forgive me.:cool: Will stop by there this week instead and blow'em some shit.

What route are you taking? Are you doing some site-seeing, or riding while you're down there?

Here's our route to get there;

TennRoute.jpg

We'll be riding around mostly while there, but also seeing some sights if there are any:D. Hit some restaurants for beers and dinner on both nights, etc.

You could easily meet us in Lexington, KY on the way down.

also is there room for 2? i can sleep on the floor lol i rode with you last weekend i had the yellow and black 929 with the saddle bags.

Floor is all you if you want it. My back can't handle that shit as I'm a pussy.

lol i feel you on that well me and dustin are talking about it i work till 5:30 on friday but im going to try and get off at 3 and im in for this ive wanted to go down to tenn. for quite some time on the bike so staying friday and sat night so $50?

lol i feel you on that well me and dustin are talking about it i work till 5:30 on friday but im going to try and get off at 3 and im in for this ive wanted to go down to tenn. for quite some time on the bike so staying friday and sat night so $50?

Yup - that'll cover your share.

We'll be leaving Indy around 4:00 PM or maybe a hair later.. Takes us right around 3 hours to get to Lexington, so we'd be there at 7:00 PM.

It'll take you guys a little less time most likely as you don't have as far to go. Only about 100 miles for you from Cinti, so if you leave around 5:00 Pm, you'll do fine. It's right at 200 miles for us.

I figure I can get off early again. But if not I'm off by 4. We could meet you guys somewhere a bit south of Lexington. Exit 77 is the vistors center. It's brand new and really nice. Not much else on the exit though. After that ride the rest of the way down as a group.

Just talked to my bud here in Indy - we're gonna shoot for leaving Indy at 4:00 PM and getting into Lexington at 7:00 PM.

Meet us at the Man O' War Road exit, exit #108 off of I-75.

Just west of I-75 is a Shell station which is next to a Wendy's , McDonalds, Taco Bell and a Godl Star Chili - pick a place to hang out and park your bikes in a conspicous area so we can see them when we arrive. We'll do the same if we get there before you guys.

You guys cool with that?

sounds like you guys are going to have a good time. Keep safe and I wish I could make it. Earache when is the next time you are heading down there?

Pick a weekend - I'll go anytime.

I'm riding to Colorado August 15-24th, but any other time is okay with me. Might wanna wait until September when it cools down a bit.