Looking for a place to live....

Big Chief201

So my roommates are moving out and I have until the end of September to find a place to live. I was hoping to find a roommate who needed someone to live with them and preferably with a garage I can store my bike in. Location isn't that much of an issue. I could stay at the place I'm currently renting if two people wanted to move in its three bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bath, Full finished basement, 2 car garage for 1074/month or 354/person/month. If you guys have any ideas let me know if not looks like I'll be living on my own....

So my roommates are moving out and I have until the end of September to find a place to live. I was hoping to find a roommate who needed someone to live with them and preferably with a garage I can store my bike in. Location isn't that much of an issue. I could stay at the place I'm currently renting if two people wanted to move in its three bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bath, Full finished basement, 2 car garage for 1074/month or 354/person/month. If you guys have any ideas let me know if not looks like I'll be living on my own....

i wish i didnt love campus so much. that apartment you have sounds pretty nice.

i would try craigslist if nobody on here gets with you.

Check with APCh8r. I know he was looking a bit ago.

hahaha, Fail on my part. I just end up looking like the quintessential "pushy female".

I will live with anyone especially if they ride....... I do like Yota's Idea be able to ride indoors all winter. If we could get schmuck and APc in this house it could be some ridiculous times though.....

Hmmm, I have a house in Dublin...3 bedroom. One bedroom hasn't been touched since my last roommate move out about a year ago. I'd consider a roomy...I charge 600 (cash) all inclusive (cable/internet/laundry/spot for bike/AC/heat/water/electric), comes with finished basement, storage, fenced yard, deck and english bulldog.

PM me if interested...

Hmmm, I have a house in Dublin...3 bedroom. One bedroom hasn't been touched since my last roommate move out about a year ago. I'd consider a roomy...I charge 600 (cash) all inclusive (cable/internet/laundry/spot for bike/AC/heat/water/electric), comes with finished basement, storage, fenced yard, deck and english bulldog.

PM me if interested...

Dont forget it comes with a free asshole roomate. :slap:

Lets just all move into a big garage with heat, ac, a shower and shitter and beds to accommodate all :D

OR Biker Commune!:fruit:

You would all have to sell your Sport bikes and buy choppers.:choppersmiley:

Then you have to share your women.:beating::takeit:

OR Biker Commune!:fruit:

You would all have to sell your Sport bikes and buy choppers.:choppersmiley:

Then you have to share your women.:beating::takeit:

If it's going to be a commune, and have questionable sexual practices, especially those that demean women......

COME ON DOWN TO TEXAS!!!!

We have a recently vacated compound, pre-set with escape tunnels, watch towers, and riding area. Nestled in the countryside of Waco. Minor smoke damage.

This month only! Featuring multiple family dwellings, wonderful brick fencing, and nice gardens. Western Texas....just don't mind the Baptists who are observing all activities nextdoor.

All locations are equipped with sheep, for those discerning buyers.

sorry Mike I didn't realize you posted a reply on here I talked to nick last night him and OG are coming over Friday to check out the place. If we got 4 of us in there like we do now rents only 262/month/person which is perfect. Its not cramped at all right now especially since I live "Boiler Room" style (If you haven't seen the movie rent it and pay attention to the part where Giovanni Ribisi AKA Seth Davis walks into Nicky Katt AKA Greg Weinstein's house while their watching Wallstreet).