'95 Skyline R33 GT-R VS for sale in Johnstown

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you should get educated on who you talk about....he is neither of what you said. He is a really good guy....quit spreading rumors

And you need to go back and read this entire thread, and even do a search for his name.

Sounds like he has pooled the wool over your eyes too.

Prove me otherwise.

i know him, have done business with him....people are buying supped up sports cars...what do you expect nothing to go wrong ever.? Also my buddy sold him R33 and will be selling another prolly to him again shortly.

Like I said, it sounds like has pulled the wool over your eyes too.

i see a price of 34,995, where did the 70 grand come into play at?

Tony, if you'll notice this thread has been dug up from 2yrs ago, the original Skyline in question had a price near/of $70k.

i'll have to agree with others on the board, been in the game for years and i've never heard a good comment about Denny Dotson, would never buy from him.

I have noticed that denny's cars seem overpriced, but maybe you get what you pay for?

I have only been there one time, I was looking at getting another fd, he had one looked at it. It was slightly overpriced. What I thought was way overpriced was a JDM S13. It was upgraded( or so they said to 500 whp). The car was a little rough are the egdes, priced tag was 16k. That seems way too much, but I am not a nissan guy, not sure what they go for.

Jackson

35k for a legally vin'd r33 GTS is a little high (in the states)

for 20k, you can buy a modified r32 GTR and repeatedly buy "year long" equivalents to "30 day tags" from the skyline shop.....they finance too

http://www.theskylineshop.com/webimages/r002_DSC_0096.jpg

I have noticed that denny's cars seem overpriced, but maybe you get what you pay for?

I have only been there one time, I was looking at getting another fd, he had one looked at it. It was slightly overpriced. What I thought was way overpriced was a JDM S13. It was upgraded( or so they said to 500 whp). The car was a little rough are the egdes, priced tag was 16k. That seems way too much, but I am not a nissan guy, not sure what they go for.

Jackson

yeah thats way overpriced, in japan you can get them for 2k and less all day long, why do you think most the motors are being brought back over here , they acn sell the car in peices in the states and make more money then selling a whole car there because of the inspections they have for older cars.

Joe and I were out last year (winter time) at Denny looking at a deep red skyline. Completely overpriced and I wasnt impressed with there knowledge of cars, they let us sit in the car, rev it up ... etc. Car wasn't AWD I dont think. I think it was the RWD.. But I don't know anything about those car's either. I don't see the point in 70 grand for one. But hey to each there own. They are interesting and impressive car's for what they are made for. :-)

i know him, have done business with him....people are buying supped up sports cars...what do you expect nothing to go wrong ever.? Also my buddy sold him R33 and will be selling another prolly to him again shortly.

Be realistic. I don't think anyone is saying this guy goes out and only buys beat-up cars, or only sells car that have issues.

But what people are saying is he will do whatever he can to make an extra buck, and will do some shaddy stuff to do so.

I've heard too many horror stories from too many sources, and wouldn't take the chance.

I don't trust denny dotson worth shit, I test drove an S4 with 104K on it, found so many problems just on the test drive and he was asking 14,500 or something nuts for the pile of junk. Looked at a few other cars of his and wasn't impressed, they are all beat to hell.

Guest Spoiler71
man, why did they bring over the one model skyline that Nissan screwed up lol

they should have brought over an R32 or an R34

Right now the feds are only allowing R33 and R35 to be imported.

p.s. For those that don't know, the Skyline 350GT is the same car as a G35.