Faster than you... (56K beware)

fusion

... for obvious reasons.

We haven't been to the airshow in about 6 years and I decided to take the ol' camera along to get some shots. First time shooting planes and I didn't have the lens I wanted, but some still came out alright.

The rest of the pics can be found here:

http://Jeremi.smugmug.com/gallery/5507526_5nnv5/1/337030165_zNAcD

337029832_C9QhD-L.jpg

337030245_LmMZa-L.jpg

337030606_2yjaA-L.jpg

337030956_246Z3-L.jpg

337031181_Sxw3x-L.jpg

337032004_XCoeV-L.jpg

337033464_BNE4A-L.jpg

Damn Jeremi some damn good shots almost looks like the propellers are'nt moving on that one shot. Off topic are you riding on Sunday??

Thanks, thanks.

I'm dropping the kids off down at Camp Kern on Sunday morning I think. Not sure what time. If I'm back in the area in time I'll meet up with you guys, if I have nothing else to do maybe I'll ride out and try and catch up.

I love the B-25........The F104 Starfighter is one of my favorites.

The B-25 is real cool. The kids were amazed at the number of gunners on such a small bomber. The F104 was only ok, but there's not much you can expect out of "the missile with a man in it" especially with the F-16 and F-18 flying before them. Even their high speed passes seemed less impressive than the others. They are really cool to see around still though.

i love when you post pics man thanks

Thanks!