Oh god, another honda

Protection

Hey, what's up?

My name is Joe, i'm 19 and i "drive" a 1992 Teg GS-R (VTEC BITCHES)

It's a quick car, but not by anymeans fast (14.9's)

I've been on the scene for a while, but new to the site

Here is a pic of my car... i hope u like, if not just don't reply.

I'm poor and i can't afford a Vette or Evo, But it's what i drive and i love it to death

:asshole:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/JDM_Integra_XSi/slammedGS-R.jpg

Actually i'm black, and i live on the south side of columbus... not by anymeans ghetto, but not the suburbs

Is that supposed to make it okay to talk like an idiot?

Thanks for the replys, and as for the assholes, fuck you.. you car my be faster but i can beat you in a foot race.

And i show a lot more class than replying bullshit on a n00bs thread.

Fucking grow up

Thanks for the replys, and as for the assholes, fuck you.. you car my be faster but i can beat you in a foot race.

And i show a lot more class than replying bullshit on a n00bs thread.

Fucking grow up

http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/7172/cat2xg.png

Thanks again for the replies.... Let me run a car that does 15s, with my driving ill beat it! Well if you look at my integra about 80% of them have non- vtec LS (b18a1) which is only 130 horsepower and 121 tourqe (crank horses) and in 92-93 They changed the enginge wiring to obd-1 and the b18a1 (non-vtec) created 140 horses and 121TQ... But i have a rare GS-R which creates 160 Hp at 7600 RPMs and 117 TQ at 6800 rpms. It's still Slow but the power to weight ratio makes that time possible... and not to mention a short ratio tranny

Guest ED6vtec
welcome to the forums joe. i beat you though, in my 15.4 second civic. but i raced you, your teg was white. recent paint job? this was a few weeks ago.