Today's Woot: 30GB iPod Video for $129!!!

Casper

refurb just means that it was assembled using mismatched parts from other iPods. it still has the apple 1 year warranty from date of purchase and it's eligible for "applecare" (3 year extended warranty)

Actually, these have 90-day Woot warranties. These are no longer supported by Apple. If you go the to Apple Store website, you'll notice they're no longer there.

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

gotcha...they would still be covered 1 year from date that matches serial number if you had to return to apple. but we always had those jokers who bought an iPod from some discount website and it was 2 years old already and DOA so they were SOL

You used to work for the Apple store????

but i think its woot (might be some other store) but shipping takes FOREVER.

True 'Dat!! I'm still waitin' on those 2 gig micro SD's that were on here/there like 2 weeks ago :rolleyes:

my roomate ordered something off there around april/may and it still wasnt' there finals week in june. he was freaking out, because it had shipped last week of may and was hopping all around the state before finally getting to him on the last day that he was there...

Read the description turd.. :dunno::banana:;):D:p

condition:

Refurbished

product:

1 White (MA444LL/A) or Black (MA146LL/A) Apple 30gb 5th Generation iPod

Color:

White, Black

I figured it out once I familiarized myself with their site....but thanks anyway flatphuck.;):D

i would buy one for my mom...but not from Woot. Nothing against Woot. I've bought something from them once or twice..but like others have said. You'll be waiting until the next coming of Christ to get it.

I got my refurb straight from Apple. Same price.