Street Racing Police Training Video

chrismindless

when I was driving through stoneridge (to get to blockbuster from mi mexico) a police officer (older guy) going the other way stuck his hand out and had me roll down my windows. He asked me where my front plate was, and I explained to him that the vehicle was not actually mine and I was just driving it. He informed me that if he ever saw the car like that ever again then he would have my car impounded... I thought I just would get a ticket?

Has anyone here been pulled over for no front plate? I was pulled over but let off.

Its actually good PC (probable cause) for a stop.

Its more enforced in Cali because of the extreme amounts of street racing there. Personally I would probably never write a citation for anything but just a loud muffler (again good PC to look for other things.. DUS, OVIs, warrants, drugs)

Has anyone here been pulled over for no front plate? I was pulled over but let off.

$80 ticket. He sees my CR sticker on the side window and says "Columbus Racing huh, sit tight I'll be right back".

I just got the no front plate ticket in Marion OH.(State Hwy Patrol) It included a 55 dollar court cost fee even though I didn't go to court. Total cost was $95.

I got caught speeding with my columbus racing sticker on..Lucky for me the cop didn't give me a ticket.. lol

Civic racism ha. I love how states waste enough money aresting someone for not poping their hood they could clean up the air in many other ways, the amount of modded cars on the road compaird to just old beaters that are running on 1/2 their cyclinders is very small. But arent MSD box's calli legal?