Help!! Bike Stolen!!

wolfman

Thanks Aaron, I think you know my bike better then me.

Stock exhaust spray painted black

Case covers are rashed on both sides

Delrin swing arm sliders/spools

Plate # 12NPA

VIN# JH2PC40017M001200

IF I can think of more details I'll post them...

...some dude riding it who is going to get a Serious can of "Whoop Ass" opened up on him....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet another reason to own an un-sexy 250 that no one would even want to steal! :)

Seriously I know your pain. I had a '96 Katana 750 stolen from me after just 1 month of ownership. Never got it back - lost my trade-in ($1500), down payment ($500) and I still had to pay the freakin' insurance company $500!! total loss to me: $2500 and I had no bike.

Special can of whoop-ass for this thief if they're caught!

if theyre gonna steal it, theyre gonna steal it. No rotor lock bs is gonna stop them. GPS protected is the only way i think i would have my bike protected other than maybe an alarm.

time to move the fuck outta there man! store that biotch in a heated living room or garage!! :cool:

if theyre gonna steal it, theyre gonna steal it. No rotor lock bs is gonna stop them. GPS protected is the only way i think i would have my bike protected other than maybe an alarm.

time to move the fuck outta there man! store that biotch in a heated living room or garage!! :cool:

Yeah, man...I agree. I'm out of here in about 2-3 weeks and I'll have a nice garage to keep another bike in. Definitely will be putting GPS tracking on the next one...

It sucks that the cops are not going to do shit. Maybe if you call 911 and give them a description of the bike and say that the plate was mounted illegally they will get the entire force out looking for it so they can write a $90 ticket

I sucks that the cops are not going to do shit. Maybe if you call 911 and give them a description of the bike and say that the plate was mounted illegally they will get the entire force out looking for it so they can write a $90 ticket

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i would claim it right away. there really is no reason i can think of at least to wait. i mean if they find it tonight then what? your going to call and say my bike was stolen and wrecked(not hoping for) but i got it back and i swear i wasn't on it... I wouldn't take that chance. File the claim we are all praying they find your bike but cover yourself. I have a beat ass ranger that you could borrow if you need it. its not the prettiest or very reliable but i mean it drives...sometimes.

yet another reason to own an un-sexy 250 that no one would even want to steal! :)

Yeah... I felt especially bad for him when Eric opened the door and said "Oh shit, my bikes been stolen" and I looked out past his shoulder and saw my shitty bike still chillin. :sad:

I'm sorry Eric! I think you've got a small gang of people that will terrorize the theives if we find them. :)

i would claim it right away. there really is no reason i can think of at least to wait. i mean if they find it tonight then what? your going to call and say my bike was stolen and wrecked(not hoping for) but i got it back and i swear i wasn't on it... I wouldn't take that chance. File the claim we are all praying they find your bike but cover yourself.

:plus1:

i would claim it right away. there really is no reason i can think of at least to wait. i mean if they find it tonight then what? your going to call and say my bike was stolen and wrecked(not hoping for) but i got it back and i swear i wasn't on it... I wouldn't take that chance. File the claim we are all praying they find your bike but cover yourself. I have a beat ass ranger that you could borrow if you need it. its not the prettiest or very reliable but i mean it drives...sometimes.

Yup, I understand your point. I already called and talked to my insurance agent...so he is aware that it was stolen. He suggested we wait a bit before putting the claim through.

Thanks for the transportation offer...I appreciate it. I should be good for a little bit as long as Michele doesn't mind me riding her Kawi around.

also keep in mind, they might just PART OUT the entire bike on ebay or something! Be looking for that swing arm! and other noticeable stuff, once your got the sellers ID, contact the police and contact ebay to get that sellers address, or bid on one of the parts just to get the guys address if you find them.

also keep in mind, they might just PART OUT the entire bike on ebay or something! Be looking for that swing arm! and other noticeable stuff, once your got the sellers ID, contact the police and contact ebay to get that sellers address, or bid on one of the parts just to get the guys address if you find them.

Yeah I work for Homeland Security... just give me a name. ;)

who needs a ccw... I mean wouldn't that be letting them off easy?

the thing with GPS though, is it only works if it can see the sats. if you have the bike indoors, it wont get a signal.

lojack will still send its signal out, even if the bike is indoors. i think it uses cell towers or maybe radio signal? they say they have like a 95% recovery rate or something, and i think they offer an insurance policy that pays you a bit if the bike is not recovered.

the downside to that system is that not every police department is lojack equipped, so if they take it to west bumblefuck, the WBPD may not be able to track it.

for wolfman: sucks :( i feel for ya... hopefully you get it back in one piece, and they catch the cocks who stole it.