would you trade a 95 gst for a 2000 r1?

Mattsv8

What are you going to drive instead of the Eclipse. Remember, we do get winter around here (sometimes). Can't imagine your truck would be that good when snow is on the ground.

I wouldn't trade it, but that's because I see that particular R1 (as it sits) as a poseur bike - not my style. Now a regular R1 with some mods, I would.

im trading will proably have pics of the bike up soon. i can tell you it has a 2000 dollar house of kolor paint job. chrome wheels and polished frame and swing arm. with a aftermarket steering stabalizer. and its way cheaper on ins? so thats a plus. ill have it out at the street races when i get it. i figure ive always wanted a good street bike. and i didnt want a 600. so thats a plus. and its in great shape. but so is my car. and most cars as old as mine sell for about 3000 tops. the bike could sell for 6000 easy. but he has all trucks and is bored of the bike. same as me and my car just feels like time to move on with it. thanks guys. i guess the next question would be do any of you ride together. i know about 5 people total with bikes. and i plan on riding a lot.