highway patrol increase + motorcycles

PeteS40

Anyone else catch the news that 270 will get an increased patrol from the OSHP and also starting June 1, there will be 6 Test motorcycles from the OSHP out in columbus. Were the new test city for promoting safe driving...anyone esle here about this?

Guess it's time to spray the Laser so I can at least out run the cruisers.

just turn around them. your best bet is to get off the highway. damn autocrossers. :)

i saw two bike cops last year sitting right before the 670 entrance on 270. one was using the radar and the other was waiting on their big ass bikes.

I don't go any faster than 10 over, so this doesn't effect me... :woowoo:

Hahaha..Just wait. i have notice a spree of dickhead cops out lately that are willing to pull people over for doing 3 or 4 over.

We still have it nice compared to states that allow unmarked vehicles and allows them to hide without lights on at night.

This is true.

Anyway, I love the idea of having more cops. It'll make things safer. Sure, I might get more tickets, but, hey, I choose to speed, so, if that happens, then I deserve it.

Guest powers
This is true.

Anyway, I love the idea of having more cops. It'll make things safer. Sure, I might get more tickets, but, hey, I choose to speed, so, if that happens, then I deserve it.

Exactly

Hahaha..Just wait. i have notice a spree of dickhead cops out lately that are willing to pull people over for doing 3 or 4 over.

I know more cops that probably most anyone on this board, save the officers that read this board. I've had many of them tell me that they don't even pull anyone over for anything less than 15 over on most roads. Not that I push that, but that's the norm around here. Drive at your own risk. ;)

John, you got pulled over for 32 in a 25 because you were in a subdivision in New Albany, where they have that raging rate of crime, kind of like where I live. ;) You wouldn't have gotten touched if you were in Columbus, Reynoldsburg, etc.. Those little shit towns with a few cops that get bored, that's where you just don't speed at all. When driving through the back towns of Ohio in a loud muscle car, I never do more than a couple over the limit, but more often than not I go under the limit to avoid being harassed all together... :nod: