place to buy used cds?

evan9381

Not that it helps us Columbus folks much, but anyone going to OU (or just passing through Athens) can get just about anything at Haffa's music, underneath the Chinese restaurant (China Garden, I think... they had this natty pink canopy when I went there) on Union.

all the half priced books are good for used CDs in the area.

there are 2 that i can think of on high st. at OSU campus.

Used Kids, is just north of the McDonalds its kind if in an alley u gotta go Upstairs but its not bad inside.

the other store I can't think of the name is south more.

Not that it helps us Columbus folks much, but anyone going to OU (or just passing through Athens) can get just about anything at Haffa's music, underneath the Chinese restaurant (China Garden, I think... they had this natty pink canopy when I went there) on Union.

Sooooo many of my CDs have a Haffas price tag on them its not funny. It was an end of the quarter ritual for me...sell books, buy CDs. Of course we didn't have MP3s back then.

Used Kids, is just north of the McDonalds its kind if in an alley u gotta go Upstairs but its not bad inside.

+1

games underground in grandview i think king or 5th, right by the chinese place, has some too. most used video game stores will have used cd's.

which would be a good place to find some harder to find cds? i had about 90 cd's stolen out of my car in july, bought an mp3 player that had about 55-60 cds i lost already on it, but theres some cd's i cant seem to download all the songs online.

fuck thersa place in whitehall I used to go to and bought soooooo many good used cd's when I was younger. My dad always thought it was just there for money laundering and now I think he might be right. But they had a shit ton of good cd's used for a good price. It's on main street right by town and country but I forget what its called.