7/27 ride review

knodel

I've got pictures if anyone wants to help me post them. I'm not the brightest when it comes to that shit. Hell of a nice ride guys and really nice meeting all of you. Hey E get that hand healed up Bro. We need to ride again. Thanks for comming down C-Bus Crew. Look forward to riding again with all of you.

.... Makes sense I was wondering if he was going to go for a vented solo seat to maybe get rid of some of the heat from the exhaust? But apparently not. But I do have to say that is one of the best street exhaust I have ever heard! But playerpro still has my number 1 vote. If that 600 was a 1000 though it would give it a run for its money though.

.... Makes sense I was wondering if he was going to go for a vented solo seat to maybe get rid of some of the heat from the exhaust? But apparently not. But I do have to say that is one of the best street exhaust I have ever heard! But playerpro still has my number 1 vote. If that 600 was a 1000 though it would give it a run for its money though.

I'm gonna keep the seat for now but probably getting a vented cowl. I wanna put the seat on and see how hot everything gets. If it's not too bad I'll get a regular cowl.

A 1000 would be way to much for me, I have to learn how to have full control over the 636 before I even think of a 1000.

no no you don't have to get a 1000.

just listen to chris' (playerpro) exhaust and you will wet yourself three times or more. its even worse when you have to ride behind him on the highway, then its just like constant

I know the feeling man!