Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the lesson is actually in oakwood so I'll deff. be there on time.

Side note

Brad or dustin were your boots really stiff and a lil hard to shift in when you first got them?

My boots wernt stiff at all or hard to shift. They have really good flex in the ankle which is what Sidi is known for even tho our boots are lowline sidi spinoff.

Where you want to meet Matt? 530 shell Tipp City? or shell Troy where we met for that Sunday ride?

I havent planned a route since Work has been busy. so I guess we will just wing it.

Did you get the same boots Dustin and I have?

Lets meet at the Shell in Troy off Rt 55 sometime between 5:30 and 5:45. we can do the "normal" route from Tipp, union, troy etc...but do it backwards. Dustin doesnt like to ride the route backwards so We should do it in spite of his absence this week.

edit. Meet at Shell off 55 at the first Troy exit at 5:30 Matt. I have a backeards "Troy route" planned that will end us in Vandalia by the highway and then I think Derrick and I are heading back north. Both him and I will have dinner waiting for us so we are just going to do a ride only. Google map put the ride at an hour something but we will finish it in 45 mins most likely so we will play it be ear when my planned route is done. We have mixture of straight and curves. See you there!

The weather was fine for about half of the ride then it got a little chilly.

Good ride Matt. I liked that route and will have to tear it up when it gets warm again in another 6 months. I rode like a pussy since the roads were cold and didnt want to dump the bike. You are gone for the weekend right Matt?

Yep I leave for Virginia at 4. Nice long 8 hr drive. I need to work those boots more missed a couple of shifts since I can't feel the shifter as much as in my other boots. I can't wait till it get warm enough to be aggressive again. Maybe I can get the bell star helmet I want by then. I got my large back from my brother and it doesn't fit right. Back to the too small medium helmet. Know anyone that's interested in a large Shoei helmet. I have to find out what model.

Hopefully Virginia is warmer than here. You are gonna miss a good ride Sunday. All the Dayton people are going into hybernation too early, with the exception of you and Dustin. Its hard to find people who want to ride. Oh by the way, I talked to KC. his bike is put up for winter and sitting inside his living room haha